It was then that Minhui noticed sniffling sounds from her left hand side causing her to turn around, facing Minho who was currently fake crying, looking towards the ceiling whilst fanning his eyes, trying his best to stifle the laugh that had built up in his throat.

"I-I can't believe I've already been abandoned after taking you in," He pretends to hiccup and she had to give it to him, he definitely had the acting chops.

The sight was too hilarious to not laugh at, Minhui cracking up all of a sudden, everybody else utterly baffled when Minho's took down his façade and joined in. Clearly he had managed to fool most people on the table - maybe he should've enrolled in an acting school instead.

"Alright everybody, the real fun is starting now!" somebody shouted out, standing up and clapping at the sight of a certain blonde man manoeuvring his way through the crowd, carrying a tray full of drinks, another person behind him with 2 trays of food.

There was a collective cheer at the sight, a few students breathing a sigh of relief, basking in the scent of the freshly fried chicken. The man carrying the drinks looked around the table, his eyes stopping abruptly when he caught sight of a particular glasses-wearing, black and silver haired individual who was looking back towards him with relaxed eyes

Hana was busying herself with helping the two place the trays on the table, Minho on the other hand glanced between Kibum and Minhui, tapping her shoulder.

"What's with that expression on his face? Do you think he remembers you?" His voice was quiet and was obviously only intended for her to hear. It wasn't after Minho's question that she noticed there was an odd expression on Kibum's face. The edges of his ears were tinted a red and he avoided eye contact at all costs. It was as if he was embarrassed.

"I don't think so? Why is he acting like he's flustered-" she then paused and a thought hits her.

"It couldn't be..." Minho anticipated her answer attentively, hands drumming on his leg, ".. is he still embarrassed after what happened on campus that day?"

"Campus? Which campus? Which day? What happened? Let me in on this Min.. please?" The black haired man darted up, firing questions at you in hope that he could get something to blackmail Kibum with later on. There was a very unflattering photo of Minho on the other man's phone which served for only one purpose - blackmail. He couldn't even count the number of times the his friend had used that photo to get his way and Minho most definitely needed a way out of the never ending cycle.

Looking around the table, Minhui checked that nobody was listening in on their conversation and then scooted up slightly closer to the other man so that she could reach his ear.

"... I'll let Kibum tell you that himself"

The face of utter disappointment slapped Minho in the face and he looked at her, lips parted, unblinking. The cliff hanger she had left him on had apparently affected him because he let out an annoyed huff and turned away with a small pout on his lips. Satisfied at her act, Minhui turned away, grinning from ear to ear.

Hana had sat back down next to the smirking girl, announcing to the table something about a drinking game to which she gained a cheer in response. Kibum had found a seat however he seemed to be uncomfortable, shifting every now and then, glancing occasionally to the girl next to him with brown hair to her shoulders.

"Alright here's the first question: Who on this table do you want to get to know better?"

Snapping out of her train of thought, she focuses on the game, debating between two people and ends up pointing towards a very surprised, blonde-haired individual.

Minhui certainly wasn't expecting the number of fingers pointing in her direction, at first mistakenly thinking they were aimed at Minho or Hana, but as she looked around, 6 or so people's eyes were definitely fixed on her.