Walking directly towards the group, she picked the large glass cup - which was currently being shoved into his face - brought it up to her lips, and gulped down the firey substance, making sure to shake it upside down to prove that she had finished the whole thing.

"What.. just happened?" One of the members from the circle spoke up after a few moments of silence, the background party noise being blocked out from her ears

"I'll be his saviour, he owes me a wish now, is that not how it works here?" she stated the obvious, the burning sensation from the alcohol still tingling in her throat.

"I mean- yeah, but- nevermind" Failing to retaliate, he backed down allowing the for the soft-featured man to speak for himself.

"...Thanks a lot, I- I'm not really sure what to say to be honest with you." Kibum talks in a shy tone, his confidence seemingly always wavering whenever talking to Minhui.

"I'll keep my wish on hold for now, but you'd better do it when the time comes,"

He nods his head vigorously, not able to bring himself to make eye contact with the other. Ever since their encounter in the music room, Kibum had been constantly regretting his actions. Why did he have to literally fall into the room? He had spent the next few days after the chance meeting thinking about the way he completely and utterly humiliated himself, often burying his head in his hands so nobody could see his red face. And now she had to see him in another of his worst situations, let alone save him from it? Kibum was honestly sorry towards Minhui - they had barely talked and yet she was already keeping an embarrassing secret for him as well as rescuing him from the disaster which was soju.

Unaware of the time that had gone by whilst he was busy collecting his thoughts, when he had finally gotten himself back together again, Minhui was already facing another person, chatting away with a grin on her face. He glanced at the her conversation partner and looked him up and down, recognising him to be none other than Choi Minho. Since when were Minho and Minhui friends? Kibum was sure Minho would've mentioned something like this to him before (surprisingly, Minho is quite shy when he's by himself so he rarely opens up to people and makes new friends).

"Minho, when are we planning on leaving?" he interrupted, tapping the other man on the shoulder.

Annoyed, the younger (by only 3 months) black-haired male paused his exchange and turned to look at the blonde man.

"You already want to leave?" He looked slightly unimpressed, probably because of the fact that he had only initially came because he was sure Key was going to drink way too much and pass out.

"...nevermind" Kibum understood that even though he might not be having the greatest time, Minho was enjoying it and it would be rude of him to ruin his fun.

"Key, have you met Min? She's a friend of mine" he glanced towards the girl, trying convey some sort of secret message across to her using his eyes.

"Oh..yeah, she helped me out earlier," glancing down at the floor, he mumbled out a response, scratching the back of his neck.

Maybe they had forgotten about Kibum, or maybe they had just decided to ignore him because the two were whispering urgently in each others ears, not giving even a hint to bystander.

Clearing his throat by awkwardly coughing, Minho looked back at the slightly shorter man, letting out a deep exhale.

"Key-ah, do you.. remember Min?"

"Remember?" he was initially confused by the question, did Min happen to be some childhood friend? But he was sure he would've recognised her if that was the case.