Glancing over to Hana who was mouthing a 'See?' at the other girl whilst covering her mouth from Seungkwan, Minhui began to relax, adjusting to the comfortable atmosphere.

"Kwan-ah, can you make some stew for us three? We're kind of hungry" The long-haired girl asked, back still turned whilst folding a couple navy sweaters in the corner of the room.

Seungkwan seemed as if he had been snapped out of a trance, jumping up from the simple grey couch before blinking rapidly.

"Y-yeah! Sure, I'll head to the kitchen downstairs now"

Minhui felt a little bad doing nothing, getting up and proceeding to make her way towards the front door, making sure to let Hana know she was going to help out with the cooking (to which the other girl didn't approve of but let her leave after some protest).

After heading down the stairs and searching around for a little while, she finally found the main kitchen, where Seungkwan was jumping around in circles, clearly oblivious that somebody was awkwardly watching him do his little 'bunny hops' around the room, hands clenched into fists.

"...Seungkwan?" Minhui announced herself after a short moment of contemplation to whether she should embarrass him or not- she obviously picked the first option.

"A-ah Minhui? How come you're down here? I thought you were with Hana!" She saw him whip his head around, startled and face flushed a light pink as he instantly threw his hands down to his sides and stood up stiffly.

"I just felt bad that you were cooking by yourself, anyways how should I help?" Nonchalantly, the black haired individual made her way to the sink, thoroughly scrubbing down her hands before looking towards the still frozen boy.

"I'm fine really, you can head back upstairs," Seungkwan quickly denied her help, not making eye contact and rather diverting his attention to the suddenly interesting, speckle-patterned floor.

This answer wasn't exactly unexpected to Minhui, as she knew that most hosts weren't a fan of the guest doing housework, but was determined to help out in some way.

"Aw.. I guess you don't want me here, I'll see myself out then," she playfully joked, hoping that Seungkwan would fall for her trap, and boy he did.

"W-wait! That's not it- it's just- nevermind, you can stay here.." Stuttering out some sort of verbal reassurance (probably directed more towards him if he was being honest) that she wasn't being a nuisance, the ash-blue haired man turned away from the other for a moment.

"What are you doing Boo Seungkwan!" he mentally scolded himself, nearly slapping himself on his cheek (before he realised he wasn't alone) for making the situation even worse for himself.

The truth was, Seungkwan had really, really liked Minhui in high school. Though he had never held a proper conversation with her, he had found himself increasingly taking a liking to her the more he saw the girl - he supposed that he was just an admirer from afar. The way she talked, laughed and smiled. The way her face would almost unnoticeably tense up when she was irritated, or when her hair would bounce up and down when she did her mini jumps to indicate she was happy. He found that she was often interpreted as quite arrogant and judging after listening in on a couple of other student's conversations, to which he would usually defend her and sulk for the rest of the day. (Unsurprisingly) it wasn't long until some of his closest friend had caught on to his little 'crush' and had teased him about it for the rest of the school year.

"Ooh~ our Seungkwan likes somebody?" Seokmin grinned, wiggling his hands towards the other boy who currently had his hands over his ears.

The bell to signify the end of class had just rang, and most of the students rushing out of the daylit classroom, probably to get their hands on the limited stock of over-expensive banana milk that was only served on Thursdays.