Higher(Fluff?)

Summary:
Thomas falls for his best friend while at a bar. Will he admit to his feelings? Nope.

Third Person:

"Hey! Where were you?" Ki asked as he ran up to Thomas.

Thomas ignored his friend and continued staring until he noticed him waving his hand.

"Thomas wake up. Stop dreaming and hurry up!"

He shook his head and glanced at his watch. Kaya then walked in through the door and slammed it.

"Boys! Will you guys hurry up?! We're going to be late!"

Thomas rolled his eyes and followed his two friends out the door.

~~

Once they all got to the bar, Thomas looked around for a specific someone.

'There he is.' He thought.

His heart began pounding and he blushed when he saw Dylan face him.

"Hi Dylan! Thought you didn't want to come?" He asked and Dylan smiled at Thomas.

He shrugged and laughed.

'Why is his smile so hot..? That's illegal...wait..'

"Well yeah, but I realized I didn't have anything else to do for the night so why not?"

Dylan grabbed Thomas's arm and pulled him over to the bar. He stopped in front of the table and looked back at Thomas.

'No, Thomas, stop blushing! He's your best friend.'

"What do you want?" He asked him.

Thomas shook his head.
"O-oh, well, I don't drink."

Dylan frowned and hit the table.

"Hey, what can I get ya?" The bartender asked and Dylan peered over him.

"Just a margarita please. Thanks."

The bartender left to make him his drink and Thomas continued talking to Dylan.

He finally got his drink and looked up.

"Here." He said, giving him his card and got it scanned.

They left and went back to their seats.

Thomas looked at his friend and opened his mouth to speak but didn't say anything.
He sighed and looked out the window.

"So, why don't you drink?" Dylan finally asked, breaking the silence between them.

Thomas smiled. "I just don't. The taste of beer or any alcholic drink just doesn't sit right with me." Dylan laughed before taking another sip of his drink.

~~
Thomas watched as Dylan got up and asked him where he was going.

He was going to get another.

Of course Thomas told him not to order a lot.
But did he listen?
No way.

After four more drinks, Dylan got up to get another. The other grabbed his arm and pulled him back down.

"No. You are not getting another drink. You've had one too many already." He warned.

Dylan whined like a baby and tried getting out of his grasp. "No! I want another one!"

'God damn..he still looks hot when he's drunk.
Thomas, what the bloody hell is wrong with you! He's your best friend.'

Thomas hated the feelings towards Dylan and mentally slapped himself.

"No, Dylan, you're done for tonight." He said and got up.

'Fine, then I'm going home!" Dylan got his keys out of his pocket and began stumbling towards the door.

Thomas ran over to him trying to catch up.

He took the keys out of his best friend's hand but that only made Dylan let his head fall on the others shoulder.

The complaints coming from his drunk friend were only about trying to convince Thomas to let him drive.

Thomas declined his very dangerous offer and chuckled.

Was blush slowly creeping up his cheeks? Yeah.

Why was he feeling this? He didn't know.

The only thing that could answer that was..

No..no way..

Was he really falling for a guy that's been he's known for years?

Thomas shook his head again.

'No way..'