Forever and Always: Forth Of July Special🎆

Summary:
Dylan plans to surprise his boyfriend during a firework show.

Dylan's POV:
"You know what we should do today?"

We all looked up from where we were sitting to see Rosa walking into the living room.

"What? What does the all powerful and wise Rosa wanna do today?" Ki said.

She gave him a sarcastic smile and he smiled back at her knowing it would annoy her.

"I was looking everywhere and booked us tickets to a cruise line! It has amazing firework shows!"

Will and Dexter turned off the show they were watching and payed more attention to her.

"Start packing right now. The cruise is a few hours away and leaves at around 6:30."

"It's ten in the morning, it takes seven hours to get there. So if it leaves at 6:30 then we got two hours to pack if we wanna get there early."

Everyone—including me— started to stare at Ki.

Most of us were stunned he was able to figure it out in less than a minute.

"What?" He said ever so cluelessly.

~~~

"Drive faster! If we're going to be an hour early then I wanna get food!" Dexter exclaimed from the backseat.

Thomas was up infront with me leaving the others to sit in the last two rows in the back.

"I'm already going forty in a thirty, Dex! I'm not speeding this up any faster!"

I smiled as Thomas let out a giggle, and god, I would be lying if I said it wasn't adorable.

After driving for a few more minutes I parked and finally arrived at 5:02.

"Idiot.." Tommy murmured and smiled as I got out and opened the door for him receiving a kiss in return.

So worth it.

"What about us Dyl? You don't wanna open it for us?" Will said teasingly.

"Fuck no. Open it yourself big guy." I replied jokingly with a small grin on my face.

They got out and we talked about what we should do while we waited.

We stopped to get food and eat before boarding the cruise.

~~

Two days passed by and we were all waiting for the firework show to start.

Thomas went with Rosa and Will to get a few drinks.

I pulled Kaya aside into another room and reached into my pants pocket.

"How's everything going? Does he suspect anything?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"Nope, all he knows is that he's on this three day cruise for Fourth of July. Nothing else."

My plan was going great. Rosa helped me get us all on this damn thing and Kaya's helping me plan.