Last Friday Night(I don't even know)

Summary:
Thomas is very outgoing and asks his EXTREMELY toxic boyfriend if he can hang out with his friends on Friday. He says no but Thomas goes anyway.

Thomas's POV:

"Hey babe?" I asked.

He looked up from his phone. "Yeah, what's up?" I sighed and fiddled with my shirt sleeve.

"W-Well I was wondering if I could go out. Just hang out with my friends ya know." He looked back down at his phone and mumbled a few things under his breath.

"So can I?"

. . .

"Is Dylan going to be there?"

I nodded.

"Well then no." He said and got up.

"Why not? Why don't you like Dylan?"

He glared at me. "Just shut up Thomas. Bet the only reason you want to go so fucking bad is to suck his dick huh?"

I got up to face him. "Why do you think that!?" I exclaimed. "He's been my best friend since first grade! That's the last thing on my mind."

"Yeah right. I've seen the way you stare at him. You just wanna get fucked by him!"

There was a silence before he spoke again.

"You're still not going. You stay here and just do whatever the fuck you do when you're alone." He said and just walked away.

'Oh fuck him Thomas. Just go to the bloody thing and get it over with. Who cares what that asshole says.'

~~

When I got to where we were meeting up Dylan hugged me and smiled.

"Thomas! Thought you weren't coming." He exclaimed and let go.

I rubbed the back of my neck and smiled at him.

"I wasn't but I changed my mind. I had nothing to do and well..that's it." I replied.

Kaya was the next one to notice me.

Then Will.

Then Ki.

And finally Blake.

They all ran up to me and smiled before leading both me and Dylan inside.

~~

"Listen, when we said hang out I didn't picture us inside a bloody laser tag arena." I said and Dylan rolled his eyes.

"Oh just put this on!" He started putting on a leather vest and looked down to see it light up with a red figure.

I put mine on and it lit up with a green figure.

After that we all got it sorted out once we had the vests on us.

On Dylan's team was Will and Blake.

On my team I had Kaya and Ki.

I whined and let out an exaggerated gasp.
"Oh that's no fair! You have two people that can be fucking assassins!"

That made Kaya and Ki exclaim and they tapped my shoulder.

"Hey! You should be happy, Kaya could be a fucking assassin and Ki-..well he's very fast and quiet.

He smiled.

"Exactly! Now let's get started."

~~

We stayed with our groups and waited for a buzz to get started.

Once the bell rang we started to move out with all of our equipment.

"Alright, move out." Kaya whispered to us.

I walked towards a big wall and hid behind it. The lights went off and I could hear Ki start whispering.

"Holy shit I can't see.."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

I turned my head in time to see Will trying to aim at me.

If you were to guess what happened..well..I ran. I didn't even try to shoot him.

Then I heard a groan and I looked behind me. The noise came from Ki.

"Of course.'

He had shot him. Ki got back up and waved his arms to get the attention of Will.

Then Kaya walked behind Ki and used him as a shield. I looked up again and this time, I saw Blake trying to get Kaya from the other side.

Kaya let go of Ki before coming to the wall I was hidden behind.

Both Will and Blake were in our sight.

'Where's Dylan..?' I thought.

Ki then just took off his vest and went to get another slice of pizza. He looked so happy eating it that whenever you saw him eating it, he would give you a smile.

He then joined back with two more lives left.

I picked my laser gun off the floor and left Kaya alone. I walked towards a structure, maybe some sort of neon pole, and pointed my gun to the ceiling.

Then I saw Will go back to the ground. He looked around before walking slowly again.

I continue to walking and turn the corner only to see Dylan with his back turned to me.

The first thing that came to my mind was: 'He probably didn't see me huh?'

At that moment I was deciding if I should shoot him or not. I chose not to cuz I'm that nice of course.

I walked past him without him noticing me and continue to look around to make sure no one else was pointing to their gun at me.

"Oh my god, where is everyone..?" I whispered to myself.

I heard footsteps behind me and turned around quickly only to see that it was Ki following me.

"ki! You scared the bloody life out of me!" He shrugged which only led me to roll my eyes and continue walking.

~~

The game continued for a long time until it was only two people left, me and Dylan.

The people from me and Dylan's team were now just seated next to each other, silently cheering both of us on.

It was much harder to find Dylan than it was with other people around since the arena was so big but I managed.

"Well, well, well.." said Dylan behind me.

Of course that caught me by surprise but I didn't notice that he was so close.

Then I felt him shoot me before I could even get my gun up which took my last life away.

He smiled and took off his vest before hugging me from behind with his arms around my neck.

"I win." He whispered.

~~

"Well this was fun but I better be heading back."

Kaya grabbed my arm.

"Awe, why so soon?" She pleaded. I scoffed.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Sorry guys but I do have to go. This was a lot of fun by the way." I said smiling. They smiled back and each went off in their own direction.

As soon as I started walking, I could see Ki and Will yelling at each other on who's going onto the street first.

I laughed.

'Idiots..I would definitely do it all again..'