Stacy's Brother

*Instead of putting our queen Ava or Julia as Dylan's sister, "Stacy" is gonna take their places because I feel weird putting them in this position*

Summary:
Thomas falls for his lab partner's brother when he first lays eyes on him.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Thomas' POV:
'God I'm gonna be late!' I thought, almost speed walking to chemistry class. I got caught up in a conversation with my friends that lasted far too long arguing about something stupid.
The teacher was about to close the door before he saw me, and held the door open so I could get in before closing it.
Mr. Lindsay was my favorite teacher in this whole school, everyone likes him and he's very nice to everyone.
"Okay, now that almost everybody is here I would like to introduce two new students. If Stacy and Dylan could come to the front please," he gestured towards the back of the room and turned everyone's to the back, "If you could say a small, introduction about yourself that would be great." He said gently smiling at the two siblings.
"Hello everyone! I'm Stacy and I'm trying out for the cheerleading team and I really like music!" I turned to look at her brother for the first time and damn. He is so hot.
I watched his lips move as he said something. I wasn't even listening god damn it. His lips looked soft and as my gazed up I saw his eyes. His eyes were gorgeous and he looked like he had the softest skin ever.
As I was admiring him, our eyes met and held for a few seconds that felt like hours, I quickly turned away flustered and hid my face in my jacket. Was it just me or did his eyes look happier?
No one had been sitting at my chemistry station except for me, none of my friends were in this class so I had no one to go to. My mind came back to focus as I heard the teacher call my name.
"You can sit next to... Thomas! Raise your hand Thomas, please." I raised my hand slowly and looked up where I was met with three pairs of eyes. The shine I saw in his eyes disappeared as he sat the table with me and him on the ends and Stacy in the middle.
As we were working I felt Stacy's stare on me and I felt her hand constantly touching mine for whatever reason. The bell rang and everyone started packing up as the teacher did the last announcements.
"Ok everyone! Tomorrow we will be discussing an upcoming project that you all have to participate in." Everyone groaned.
"You will be competing against other classes and the winning class will get 2 days off of school without homework!" Everyone cheered, "So, get in groups of 2 and tell me as you you walk out the door. Have a nice day!"
I was about to leave when I felt someone tap on my shoulder behind me.
"Um excuse me, you're Thomas right?"
"Yeah?" I wonder where this is going.
"I was wondering if we could work on the project together."
"Sure, we can start discussing it later."
"Ok! Thank you so much!" She jumped up with a big smile and hugged me. I didn't know know how to react so I just pat her back and let go.
"Yea.."
————**

Minho came around and walked with me to my next class.
We talked and laughed but it never occurred to me that I should tell him about what happened.
Maybe it would be better if I kept that to myself for a while.
We continued on with our conversation until we reached the door to my history class.
He patted my back before leaving with a smile and running, almost sprinting, since he was late to fifth period. I walked inside and almost immediately got stared at.  My eyes wandered around the class and landed on the new guy.
'Dylan..'
God, how could I ever forget him.
He was standing up at the front solving an equation.
I went to sit down, dropping my backpack to the ground next to me and started to hear people whispering.
About what? I don't know.
"Great job! See class, if a new student can solve a question like this, all of you shouldn't be having trouble." Our teacher praised.
My eyes watched as Dylan smiled and walked back to his seat.
He stopped at a desk next to me and my heart raced.
'Holy shit..oh my god. He's sitting next to me.'
My mind was now scrambled in ways my heart couldn't explain. My eyes darted from corner to corner in order to avoid Dylan's eyes.
"Alright class, you all have a few minutes to talk to one another until the bell rings." And with that, our teacher left.
The chatting grew louder when he left.
Minho and Teresa weren't in the same classes as me so I didn't have anything else to do other than finished my homework for tomorrow.
Thoughts about Dylan ran through my head and only continued to run when I felt his eyes staring at me.
"You got number four wrong ya know." Dylan said suddenly.
I looked up from my paperwork and saw his standing up and peering over my shoulder.
"Really?" I asked. Stupid question of course but what else should I have said?
He only nodded and placed his hand on my desk. "Look, it's a simple mistake everyone makes. Trust me, I learned that the hard way." He joked.
I chuckled and he explained to me what to do.
"Thank you.."
"Its no problem. You're Thomas, right? My sister won't stop talking about you."
He smiled his beautiful smile and I could feel myself fold right there and then. I ignored his comment about his sister and saw him sit back down.
~~
When the bell rang once more I packed my homework in my folder and picked up my backpack.
"Wait!"
Before I could leave, Dylan grabbed my wrist.
"You're still coming over after school, right?"
"Uh, yeah. I've got to work on a project with Stacy.."
He frowned.
"But we can still hang out after?" My heart skipped a beat at the words that came out of Dylan's lips.
I nodded and smiled at him. Was there a way to act cooler than right now? Yeah.
But was I too in love to care? Hell yeah.
"Hey, I mean, you're heading over to after school, right? Why don't I just give you a ride?" Dylan asked.
Of course I didn't want to sound too enthusiastic but Dylan made me feel another type of delusional.
We both exited the double doors of the school and went outside, laughing and talking about out day.
I looked over and saw Ki talking to Kaya and Dexter. He waved at me and I excused myself from Dylan for a second to talk to them.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked with a friendly smile. "Nothing, I just wanted to ask if you need a ride home. So, do you?"
I shook my head. "No, I've already got a ride."

He gave me a confused look and I nodded towards Dylan, who smiled at us and Ki stared at me.

I patted his shoulder and just walked away with a happy look on my face as I went back to Dylan. He placed a black, full-face helmet on me.

"Come on, Stace told me to hurry up and I don't feel like dealing with her." He stated. I swallowed a lump in my throat as he led me to a black motorcycle that was outside.

Dylan slid one leg over the vehicle and sat upright before putting in the keys and turning on the ignition.

He flips down his visor and I do the same.

I could feel my heart racing from how close we are.

My stomach is pressed against his back as he grabs my arms gently and wraps them around his waist.

"Hold on tight." He says through his helmet, a smile audible on in his tone.

~~

Once we finally get there, he gets off and helps me down.
I give him the helmet and he places it with his own to make sure they stay in the same place so he won't lose it.
I try to say something but the word gets stuck in my throat. It's probably better if I didn't say anything.
But god, he knew that the silence between them was only awkward for him given the fact that Dylan led me to their front door with no problem.
I wouldn't have trusted myself to speak either anyways. It was a large percentage of me saying something stupid.
"Stace! Thomas is here!" He calls after his sister. Worst of all, she was already clinging onto him the first day. Now he had to survive having to do a project with her.
To my most despise, Stacy runs down the stairs and wraps her arms around my neck.
I gently pushed her off of me and just look at Dylan, watching as he chuckles when he realizes how uncomfortable I am.
Dylan apologized for Stacy's behavior and told her to go feed their dog before we started anything.
"Follow me." I heard Dylan say to me once Stacy left. We went upstairs— Of course, I was just following him blindly— and he led me to Stacy's room.
It was neater than I had expected it to be with her posters all hung up on the walls.
"Who's your partner?" I ask him with a confused smile.
"I don't have one. I prefer to do things alone. It's much faster without having to argue with someone if you ask me." Dylan replies with a shrug of his shoulders. I sit down on the bed and he does the same, scooting a bit closer than necessary.
But I wasn't complaining.
I could feel my heart racing with the tension I felt. But did he feel it too?
God, I'm literally going insane. I want him to start talking or do something to fill the silence.
'Should I start? That's embarrassing. Why isn't he talking. Oh fuck, what is he doing!?'
His hand starts getting closer to mine. What do I do in this situation? I can't move it. That'll be awkward.
"You're tense, Tommy."
My face turns red as I look anywhere but his eyes, his hand trailing from my hand to my thigh. I swallowed and coughed a bit into my elbow.
"I saw the way you looked at me this morning. So tell me, do you want me to stop?"
Good question. Did I?
I shook my head and he continued moving his hand.
"Are you sure? I'll stop if you want me to." Dylan said, his voice soft and his touch gentle. Unable to talk or say a word, I shook my head again.
He removed his hand from my thigh and brought his finger up under my chin. Pretend he turned my head to look at him and I finally met his eyes.
My lips parted slightly and so did his. All I wanted him to do was hold me, touch me. Dylan leaned in, his other hand running through my hair as he pulled me closer. I could feel my whole world start to spin as my mind, my thoughts, ran circles.
Our lips finally met and my mind froze right there and then.
'God, I could get used to this..'

★Dylmas Oneshots★ (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara