Die Young

It's only a few hours until Dylan and Thomas graduate. Yup, end of college. And they want to enjoy as much of the night as they possibly. can.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Oh come on Dylan! We graduate tomorrow!" Thomas exclaimed. Dylan rolled his eyes and smiled at his enthusiasm.

"Okay. So what do you want to do?"

Thomas' eyes lit up and began scanning the room.

He grabbed Dylan by the wrist and hauled him to his feet.

Dylan kept the smile on his face while he got dragged by his best friend.

Did Thomas have a crush on his best friend?

Yeah.

He would never admit it to anyone but he knew, deep down, he loved his best friend and roommate.

Though he didn't tell anyone anything about his love life, Dylan, his best friend, seemed to almost peice the signs together.

He wasn't fully sure about it and had doubts. Lots of doubts.

Thomas stopped suddenly infront of a lake.

It was beautiful.

There were no insects, fish, or anything that could harm them.

It was right near the college, probably 20 to 30 feet away.

The lake was clean and small.

During their 2 year of college, a few friends threw a party next to the lake and of course they went swimming.

Now that they are graduating at age 21, they can enjoy the lake in all it's beauty one last time.

"Get in!" Dylan exclaimed as he jumped in. Thomas shivered as the cold night air hit his skin.

"Alright alright!" He said getting ready to jump. Once he did, Dylan splashed him with water mid air.

He popped back up to the surface laughing.

Dylan put his hand on top of Thomas' head and brought him down in the water.

After he let go This did the same to him until they starting fighting and splashing each other.

They stayed in there for a good hour until they got out and dried off.

Dylan shook his head infront of Thomas, wetting him with the water in his hair.

"Hey! I just dried off!" Dylan only laughed and made fun of him.

He was close to the edge of the lake so Thomas took the opportunity and pushed him back in, receiving a yelp.

He got him in, yes, but he too got soaked again.

Both laughed it off and got back out.

After continuing to dry themselves they went back to their dorm to shower and get changed.

"Hey, the guys are throwing a party next door so hurry up a change out of that sweater."

Thomas whined.

"I don't want to, I'm already warm..!"

Dylan grabbed his arm and started to try pulling his sweater over his head.

Thomas struggled and got out of his grip.

They both took ten minutes chasing each other around their apartment until Dylan tackled his roommate down.