Chapter Two: Afghanistan

"Morning" Holland loudly stated, causing the blonde in the men's button up to jump back all startled. She hid her smile behind the cup of coffee she had gotten herself. "That's J.A.R.V.I.S and clearly you're playing with things that don't belong to you." Holland continued taking the cup away from her lips, letting the steam rise into the air.

"Oh you scared me. You must be the daughter of Tony, Holland Stark." she stated, holding her hand over her slightly exposed chest. Holland could sense she wasn't really embarrassed to be caught as Tony's one night stand last night.

"Pleasure" she sarcastically responded, making a small disgusted face behind her coffee cup once again. "Pepper should be around with your clothes at any moment. She'll escort you out." Holland commented before heading back upstairs to her room to get dressed for one of the most important moments of her life.

This tour meant the world to her dad, and to Stark Industries, and therefore, it was important to her. For her, as her future as the CEO of Stark Industries depended on this going smoothly.

If she could prove herself to her father, worthy of the title, she knew she would gain his respect and actually make him proud for once.

As she looked herself over she could hear the bedroom door creak open.

"Did you take the trash out?" Holland asked as Pepper made her way into the bedroom. She chuckled at Holland's comment.

"I did. Are you ready?" Pepper asked, looking over her checklist. Holland turned to look at Pepper.

"Bags are packed. My pant suit is ironed, hung and ready to be brought on board. I'm ready." Holland proudly beamed.

"Great. Happy will drive you to the plane. Your father seems to be taking his time getting ready. Though I'll make sure to get him out the door as soon as possible." Pepper informed Holland as she exited the room.

Holland smiled as she brought her stuff down, pleased to Happy waiting for her by the door. He helped grab her things and the two drove off to the private airport where her father's plane was waiting.

As she walked on board she was greeted by Rhodes, dressed in his military uniform. "Let me guess, he's running late?" Rhodes asked, not shocked at all that Holland had shown up by herself.

"I think he had spent the night with someone from Vanity Fair this time." Holland said, taking her typical seat on the plane. She plugged in her headphones and zoned out to the music.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Holland dressed in black pantsuit, with a white button down underneath followed her father off the private jet, shaking hands with the military men and women who were there to greet them. "Holland." she kindly greeted, personally interacting with each individual, making sure she had a pleasant smile on her face.

She could tell some admired her father while others weren't fond of his arrogance.

She followed a few of the army men into her own humvee which drove off into the desert pulling up to a deserted cliff where her father's Jericho Missile had been set up for the launch.

She stood back with the army men that had gathered to see it in action.

"Is it better to be feared or respected? I say is it too much to ask for both? With that in mind, I humbly present the crown jewel, Stark Industries freedom line. It's the first missile system to incorporate our proprietary repulsive technology.  They, say the best weapon is when you don't need to fire it. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how dad did it. That's how America does it. And it's worked out pretty well so far. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain and I personally guarantee you, the bad guys won't even want to come out of their caves." Tony presented. He then clicked the button setting off one missile, which then exploded into thousands. The sonic boom had caused hats to fly off and hair to swing back.