CHAPTER FOUR || MUSICAL CACOPHONY

(A/N: This writing is much more collaborative with my boyfriend than the last chapters, he wrote some chunks for Gleeborb :3)

I jolted awake hearing three loud gong sounds. "Three moons!" Drought yelled, and a loud thud and screaming followed soon after... I rolled over and Drought was writhing in pain on the ground, karama is nice. I grabbed my map of the school and stepped over him... My journey to get to class in one peace had begun! I focused on my talons tapping as I walked closer to the surprisingly quiet main hall and grabbed my schedule, which showed my first class: music with Peacemaker. I kept walking as a tiny odd brown hatchling ran up next to me, they seemed scared when I looked down and somewhat smiled... Did I look that ugly? They backtracked and ran away screaming, Why is a hatchling here anyways? When I reached the music room, Its sign seemed much newer and much much more colorful than the other classes' signs.

I walked into the room and saw Peacemaker, he was so tall he almost touched the high ceilings but he was very beautiful. The tear drops going down the sides of his body started red, transitioned to purple and his stars seemed the same. "Welcome," he said, seeming quite proud, "I'm Peacemaker, I'll be teaching this music class!"
"Cool... I'm Permafrost."
"We both have names that start with 'p' and sorta have two words! Isn't that so wonderful?"
"I think..." I mumbled as I spoke but Peacemaker spoke with a booming yet calming tone, like how a Nightwing and Rainwing would speak... which makes sense to me. I walked to a desk and sat down, a small Skywing walked into the room he was wobbling around but something was off about him, he was blue and green like no Skywing has ever been before! Is this that Gleeborb dragon from my Winglet?

"Greetings Mister," slipped out of his mouth as he hobbled to a desk, Peacemaker nodded at him as a Seawing came in... then a Nightwing... then an Aviwing with a Sapwing at their side. Soon enough the entirety of my Winglet was in the room and Peacemaker began his class. I was paying no attention to who was next to me until I heard Weasel mumbling to himself, he seemed to be writing something. I leaned over a bit and saw a spell being drafted on a piece of paper that read, "I enchant this ring to make me likable to everyone." I felt my body shiver in fear, was he just manipulating me using magic to make me like him!? I started shaking as tears welled in my eyes due to fear, but I rubbed them away while repeating 3 plus 5 is 8 in my mind, hoping to calm myself down... I was so deep in thought, but the 3 bell gongs pulled me straight out of them. I got up and followed my winglet, the odd Skywing was lagging behind and still wobbling oddly.

"Are you okay?" I slowed a bit to get beside him, Drought stopped as well and seemed to have something rude to say to the Skywing. "Why are you so ugly? You look like a Rainwings interpretation of a Skywing!" Drought laughed at his own joke but the Skywing slowly turned to look up at Drought, his eyes were large and pathetically orange. "What does that mean?" The Skywing asked, he seemed genuinely confused. He stopped laughing and seemed very uncomfortable, "Uhm..."
"Uh, are you Gleeborb?" I asked."Yes, sir!"
"I'm Permafrost, why are you blue?"
"M'sir said I've got a curse," Gleeborb spoke with a strange smile. "That's why I can't fly or breathe scary." Drought shoved me violently to the side and got down to Gleeborbs level. "Curses are supposed to be bad, idiot. You sound too happy to be ugly and powerless."
"I'm not powerless! I can do this!" Gleeborb stood still and proceeded to pull a small bag of marbles from... Somewhere, put a few in his mouth, and shoot them full force at the ceiling. Drought stared at the Skywing, he was horrified, he turned around and ran back to the group. "Oh, that's sick!" I said. "Are you gonna get those off the roof though?"
"I have plenty, sir! Don't worry!" Gleeborb put back the bag and wobbled on to meet the group, I followed after him, Weird little dragonet