Nightmares Castle.

A/N- Quick lil msg, if you read this, thank you! idk if anybody has read this.. ever but idrc, its great.<3 also tw:throwing up, s/h. also sors for the time skip, but this is after he had fallen asleep the first time in his castle.

----Noones pov----

Swap would wake up, stomach lurching, and heaving as he remembered where he was. His eye-sockets flung open as he ran out of the room, throwing the sheets off. He would run down the hall-way coming to a door that said 'bathroom' next to it. He wiggled the doorknob, opening it, and rushing in. He would take a hunched position over the sink, not even bothering to close the door. his body would lurch, and bright blue blood would come into the pearly white sink, presumably staining it. The memories from his nightmare would come back to him, and his stomach tried to empty its contents, but to no avail. only blood would come back up, and finally, with a last heave, the blood stopped, and he would lift his head a bit, looking up at the mirror at his sweaty, blood stained face. tears would stream down his face at the sight of himself, a monster. without thinking about it, a sharp bone would summon as he took off his glove, and he would grab that bone, dragging it through his own bone, making cut, after cut, after cut. 5, 7, 15, 20, then he would switch to the other arm. 3, 6, 8, 10, 23. it made him uneasy how it was uneven, so he did three more on the other arm. bright, glowing blue would stream down his arms, dripping onto the darkened floor, drip, drop. The bone would evaporate into dust, and he would search through the cabinet behind the mirror for bandages. bingo, he found a roll of bandages, dusty, but nonetheless bandages. He took the beige bandages and wrapped them around his arm, once, twice, three times before cutting it off and moving onto the other arm. But, what he did not know is that there was someone watching. Watching the whole time.

'Blueberry.' A stern voice said, a jolt going down my spine.

YOOO! this is more of a filler and so yeah but i mean i forgot to write the chapter before this so i mean i need to but its alright!!! I got abt 350 words in today,,,! so yeah! Author out!