Star's Sans' Base. (hell.)

Just warning everyone here, this chapters gon' be pretty heavy in terms of actions and what not, anyways tw time. 

TW: Abuse, Manipulation, Implied sexual assault, smoking and idk just a lot of stuff. 

Blues pov.)

" well, here we go, back into the hellhole that is my base. " i would say, opening the door to an angry ink and dream. 

(Real quick. ' words ' will be ink and * words * is dream. also adding onto that - words - is lust. jus so you know. -Author.

' where. were you. ' ink would hiss, immediately striking me across my beige-ish skull. I would recoil from the hit, the stinging persisting. 

"i-i im sorry mr.comyet! Im so sorry my liege! " i yelled, my voice cracking. 

* You should be sorry blue! * dreams high pitched voice said, stepping forward. 

' thank you for backing me up dream. ' ink said, nodding. ' now, what shall we do with the little blueberry? ' ink would chuckle.

* howza bout we take him to our room, he hasnt been there in a whole day ink! * dream said, maniacally. 

Ink and dream would collectively drag me to their room, against my screams and pleadings of them not needing too. all you could hear from that room were screams, and laughter. 

--time skip. 

-still blues pov. 

my ribs hurt. every thing hurt, my wrists hurt from being tied up. i wanted to go home, i wanted to be next to nightmare again, i just wanted to be okay. my eyelights were out, no use in keeping them on. two more sets of initials carved into my ribs, two more times that it happened. i wanted horror, or nightmare. there were no tears left to cry, so i didnt cry. suddenly, dream came in. 

* you useless thing, cmon! nightmare is attacking! get up. * dream said, angry. 

" y-yes sire. " i realized something, i would have to break my wrists again to get out of there. i wrenched them in such a way, and a sickening snap could be heard as my wrists snapped. I drug myself out, using a splint so my wrist would stay upright, and go to fight the 'bad sans' "

' so, your little plaything has come out eh, dream joku? ' nightmare said. 

* oh shut up brother! you never liked him anyways, why dont you just kill him. * dream said, glaring at nightmare. suddenly, killer launched himself at me, while i defended with my arms. his knifes stabbed into one of my shoulders, and he yanked one of my sleeves, but somehow, he wrenched it so the sleeves were torn off of my arms, revealing *my* cuts and the makeshift splints on my wrist. i took the small amount of time that killer was taken aback to use to tackle him to the ground, knocking his knifes away. 

Suddenly i felt an arrow go through my body(?) i realized it as one of dreams. 

* sorry blue! i was trying to get killer! * dream squeaked, his demeanor completely changed.

I felt it evaporate, but i was so tired. So, i chose to go to sleep. Yes, just fall asleep right then and there.

--noones pov 

Blue would slump to the ground, limp as he had fallen asleep. Nightmare used this time to strike at dream, who was running towards blue in fake concern. In a split second, blue was taken by nightmare and him and his gang teleported away, presumably kidnapping swap. 

--

Thats where im leaving this chapter off- yall why and who is reading this its so horrible pls- also if yall have any suggestions feel free to tell me- anyways thanks for reading that one person that did-