Aftermath

Swaps P.O.V---

I quickly stood up, channeling my expression into one that resembled, well not any real emotion, but one of his imagination, it was more of a visceral emotion. 

I would open and close my mouth a few times before saying " Yes, boss? " I quickly turned around and bowed to him, holding the pose for a few moments before letting up.

' Oh quit it swap, you cant deny what just happened. Now, explain. ' Nightmare's tentacles would raise, posing a threat in my mind. 

I automatically reverted to my older self, and got onto my knees. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please, my liege spare me! Im sorry! " I would screech, tears streaming down my face, my shriill screeching surprising the darker skeleton. Alas, the only light source in the dark bathroom were my tears, other than the darkened skeleton's eye-light. "See! I've been good! I have! " My shrill voice echoed throughout the eerie castle, terror in it.

Nightmare would kneel down to my face, looking at my bowed head, that was waiting for it  to happen, as it always would. 

Nightmares POV.----

After I had kneeled down to the shorter skeletons hunched form, i picked them up and cradled him. He looked up at me, confusion glinting in his eyes. 'W-Why are you helping me?' The small blue skeleton said, tears still streaming down his face. " Blue, i'm not going to hurt you. " i would grab his face with my bone-y hands and brought his face close to mine. His eye lights would dim, as i used my magic to calm him "calm.." I used one of my tentacles to pull him close to me, wrapping the rest of my tentacles around him as the smaller skeleton whimpered and pushed into me, softly sobbing and sniffling. ' You- you promise you wont hurt me..? ' he said, his voice so soft, so scared. "blue, i promise your here, safe. your with nightmare. " the small skeleton whimpered a few last times, as a few more tears fell onto his darkened hoodie. blues un-gloved hands would grasp his coat, eventually falling asleep. " about time my blueberry. " I would stand up, closing the door as i went out, while carrying blue like a baby, and looking at him the whole time. We finally reached my room after walking down a  long(ish) hallway. I opened my door to my room and entered, laying blue down on the bed using my tentacles to pull the blanket over him. " Blue is going to hate me for this. " i said, out loud as i got some spare clothes and some new, not dusty, bandages to replace the dusty ones. a small cyan blush spread across his cheek bones as he realized he would have to undress blue. [TW: depictions of abuse and horrifying images.] Nightmare would gently take off his shirt and suddenly stopped once he saw his upper arms, bones? and ribs. " oh. god. " I would say out loud. Most of his ribs had been snapped and superglued back on, cracks and bruises all over them, the joint in where his shoulder shouldve been laying had been dislocated, and mangled, with cigarette burns and knife slashes. some of the cuts were infected, with.. worms in them, magic eating maggots eating away at his bones and magic. but, the worst part there were the engravings. there were so many engravings of peoples initials, peoples names, peoples phone numbers, all over his ribs and spine. his ectoplasm lungs were shaky and weak. " screw it, im taking him to the hospital. " i said out loud, grabbing my phone to call one of the members, to wake the others. oh, there it is, a contact called '!!.:.!Kills!.:.!!' i pressed the call button. ' hello? ' a sleepy skeletons voice said on the other line. " hello killer, i need you to wake up the rest of the gang, quietly. " i hissed the last part, emphasizing it. ' On it boss~! ' the skeleton said, hanging up.  I went to go finish dressing blue, pulling the black button up over his arms, then buttoning it up. I went to go change his shorts, but decided not to, as they werent stained as bad, nevermind. He did it very quickly, not looking at anything but still blushed the whole way through. He threw the discarded clothes into the corner, picking up the sleeping sans again, and cradling. " oh what timing! " i said as a knock was heard at my bedroom door. " alright you heathens- " ' Why is there a star in our base? And why is he wearing your clothes? ' horror interrupted, tilting his head. " he is.. going through some abuse, and we need to get him to a hospital. " ' ..oh. ' horror sounded almost sad, as he was. blue was his friend there was a reason he should be sad. '' How bad are the injuries. '' killer chimed in, curiosity tainting his tone of voice, and concern. I slightly lifted up blues shirt to show part of his ribs and the rest of the skeletons recoiled in disgust, and empathy for the pain he must've been in.  " yes, so we need to go, you guys hold onto me. " they all held onto a tentacle of mine, as i shortcut to the multiversal hospital, running into there, and into *his* special hospital room. I pressed the call for a doctor button and within seconds there he was, sci sans. " hello there sci. " i would lay blueberry down on a bed. " gang, go outside and watch the door. " ' Got it! ' they all said in unison, going outside to guard the door. ' now, what did you need me for? ' sci said.  I would lift blues shirt and sci would flinch at the sight, his brow furrowing. ' how did this happen.? ' he said, shivering. " i honestly dont know. I had found him after a fight and took him home, then when i woke up in the middle of the night to a surge of emotions, he was in the bathroom self harming. one thing led to another and i had to change his shirt and i saw.. this. " 'oh. ' sci's voice would say, sorrow tainting it. He would go closer to blue, placing his hands on blues rib cage and try to heal  it tried    emphasis on tried. ' wh- its not working? ' he tried, with a higher dosage of magic and it started to work, healing the cracks and breaks, and even making the bone go over the engravings, making it look pearly white and new, same with the shoulder. 

--thats where ima end off the chapter for today yalls i got OVER 1000 WORDS IN THIS CHAPTER!!!!

WOOOOO - A/N

also sorta a morbid fun fact, swap did the same amt of cuts as i did! just wanted to say that idk