An intruder!!!

Reaching the office building, Malay open the glass door gently as usual. Walking into the building, few employees passed by him, and some were in a hurry to deliever the reports. It was usual for Malay himself

Going to the elevator, he realised it was in maintence. What a bad luck  , Malay sighed in despair, he still have 3 minutes before he reach his workplace which is on the 10th floor. A good racing up to the stairs would boost his stamina right? He then grip his bags tight before running up the stairs.
First floor, then... the Firth floor , sixth.., seventh, finally the tenth! Malay almost collapsed onto the ground out of exhausation but he hold on to himself as he know Tuna is still in his bag, not wanting to hurt him.

He slams the door open, he was 2 minutes late and the boss was standing in front of him, Singapore of course the boss. "You're late, but you're lucky the elevator is in maintence so I'll let you off", said Singapore before another stomping noises could be hurt behind him and guess who was it? It was Philippines! Singa and Mal's head turned to the Filipino who was panting and holding onto his knees. Guess Mal wasn't the only one that is late. Singapore just sighed and let the two off. The two countries just shrugged and smiled before heading back to their own workplace.

After some hours of working at his work desk. A coworker was heard screaming and running passing by Mal which startled him and Tuna lil. The Malaysian man quickly comforted the cat telling it that everything is alright.  He then put a box beside Tuna who is in the bag, hiding it from his coworkers before going to check up on the traumatised coworker.

"You good there, bang?", Mal asked. The coworker looked at Mal and grabbed his shoulders startling him. "Y You gotta call the boss man, THERES SOMETHING BIG AND SCARY INSIDE THE STORE ROOM" , he screamed grabbing tight on his shoulders. Mal was uneased with him thinking he was just overreacting. "Don't overreact jeez", said Mal as he release himself from the grip before heading to the store room despite how the coward kept telling him not to.

Malay opens the door to the store room slowly. It was dark, and some tins were rolling out from the mess. "Might be a raccoon or an iguana", he shrugs before walking in, the light bulb seems to be broke when trying to switch it on.

Malay then took out his phone turnjng on the flash mode and walks in closing the door. Wow Malay, what a brave guy, wonder what happens next. He searches for the ligh bulb in the section of shelves. When finding it , he noticed some shadows running past him. He gulped, it somehow scarred him a little but he tries to shake it off.

Finally founding the light bulb, he goes to find a ladder and places it under where the old light bulb was. Reaching up the old light bulb, he unscrews it replacing it with a new one, he then climbed back then. Going back to where the switch was. Little did he know a taller figure was following him.

He reaches out his hand and switches on the light. He then turned around to look back at the mess, just to find that a huge body was blocking him, he looked up just to see glowing yellow eyes, sharp teeth, some scales was seen on the figure. He got frightened and was about to scream but the figure shushed him. "Shhh! P Please don't scream, I don't wanna get caught", said the lizard guy. Malay just slowly nodded but was still frightened by its existence. The guy looked like a lizard man but a man too....

"W What are you doing here?", Malay ask in confusion, the lizard man just looked down trying to explain but he can't seem to, he looks scared too. Malay took a pity on him as he looks like he is having a hard time explaining. A pat on the head somehow cooled the lizard man down. It blink at him and smiled a little. Malay then thought of a quick plan.

Everyone was gathering outside the store room, worried about Malay as it has been pretty silent for quite a long while. "Do you think Malay got eaten?" , asked the scared Brunei. "There's no chance of Malay surviving man- WE GOTTA HELP HIM", begged the Filipino as he shake Singa. "ACK- Calm Down now", shouted the annoyed Singaporean. He sighed in annoyance and then slowly stepped forward opening the door. There they see the huge lizard man hiding behind Malay in fear. Malay was smiling awkwardly there.

"Whats's all this?" "Well, erm this is actually my friend!", answered Malay which made everyone shocked. "So you're saying this tall and huge guy came into the store room was your friend? Why is he here then?? Does he work here?", Singapore asked still annoyed and irritated by all these mess. "Well erm, sorry about Singa, he was in a bad condition, he tried to find me but unable too, He's a little shy so he hid himself in the store room  sorry for all the trouble", said Malay as he rubbed his head smiling. Singa just rolled his eyes and sighed, replying " Whatever now, I'll give you a day off for today, go back and treat your friend , he scared too many people here, I don't want this to be in the news", Malay just nodded and packed his bag holding the lizard man's head gently and walking out with him. The lizard man didn't say anything but follow Malay.

Walking out, Malay took out his jacket and covers the lizard man. Tuna just looked at em from inside the bag , curious about the coward lizard man. "Cmon, lets get you home", Mal said as he continue walking holding the lizard man's hand.