Safe Home

Malay took the lizard man into his house closing the door behind him not wanting to draw anymore attention. The lizard man slowly uncovers himself and looked at Mal with pitiful eyes. He felt sorry for burdening him stopping him from working. Malay looked back at him and sighed before smiling. "Is alright, buddy, I'm just glad you're safe, besides I never seen you around in this town,,, are u new?", Mal asked.

    The lizard man felt nervous trying to speak, Mal saw this and thought of something to ask that is a bit more simple. "What's your name? My name's Malaysia, you can just call me Mal! This is my pet, Tuna!" he smiled picking up his pet cat. The lizard man just smiled abit when the cat meowed as a respond. He took a deep breath before opening his mouth to speak. "I I'm Indo, Indonesia", he replied with an awkward smile. Malay froze for a second blinking his eyes. "Indo? Huh, I heard that name before but where?" Malay thought to himself as he puts Tuna away letting it roam around the house.

    Indo began to panicked as he is scared what if Malay found out the truth about him. "Nevermind, is alright, maybe is just a thought", Malay giggled as he scratch his neck. Once he opens his eyes, he finally looked at Indo clearly, he was shirtless and somehow only in his boxers. The Malaysian man immediately went red and startled, trying to find clothing for Indo to where. This just confuses the Indonesian Lizard man as he watches him rushing everywhere, tilting his head. "H HERE W WEAR THIS", Malay stuttered loudly as he toss a shirt and a pair of XL pants at Indo.

    Unfortunately, when Indo tried to wear the shirt, it was too small for him accidentally torning it, but somehow when he wore the pants, it becomes shorts for him, luckily is comfortable. "S sorry about your shirt-" "Nah is alright, is an old shirt afterall", Malay smiled as he toss it aside. "Would you like to eat anything? Maybe chips or a fried rice? Want a drink? I can make ice lemonande for both of us!" Indo just smiled and nodded as he actually feels comfortable and safe with this Malaysian man and in his house. "You can sit at the dining table, or look around the house! Don't break anything or scare Tuna, you wouldn't like it when my cousin comes to check on me", said Malay as he head to the kitchen preparing to cook and serve food for the Indonesian man.

   Indo stood there blankly, blinked a few times and slowly he smiles softly, he really do appreciates what Malay is doing for him despite how big and weird he looks with the scales on his body parts and creepy void yellow glowing eyes. He then head to the couch and sat there, spotting a comic book , he decided to take a look, maybe he can learn some new things about Malay to get to know about him and bond with him more! Flipping the page, he finds fascinating images and character designs and some funny scenes of the characters made him chuckled softly, he was really enjoying the comic book. Malay on the other hand heard him chuckling and perk out from the kitchen, smiling as he finally has somebody to company him in his own home, not alone anymore, for now.

  An hour later, Malay walked out with two bowls of nasi goreng (fried rice) and placed them on the table. He then poured two glasses of iced lemonade he made earlier in the kitchen. He called out Indo that food was ready before finding a tuna can and pours it into Tuna's favourite bowl. "Tuna, Indo! Food is ready", Indo arrived and it made Malay surprised at what he was looking. It was Indo bonding with Tuna, Tuna seems to really enjoy his company. Malay's heart melted by the sight that he can't stop smiling, it was really wholesome for him to watch. "Malay? Are you alright?", Indo asked looking at him as he placed Tuna down letting it go to eat its own food.

   "Oh! R Right, yes I'm fine, Im just surprised, you and Tuna have bonded so quickly!", Malay complimented as he sat down beside Indo to eat his food. Indo tried to touch his food but it was really hot making him startled. "Haha, there there, the food is hot Indo! Try using this spoon to pick up, and also blow the heat away", Malay said as he handed him a spare spoon. Indo smiled as he takes it scooping up the rice and eats it. It tasted good , he smiled, he never had such good food ever in his life!

    "How was it?" "Is great, Mal! I really love it", Indo said as he continues to eat his food, this just made Malay a little flustered and smiled, thanking him before drinking his iced lemonade. They continued eating happily and had a little chat about each other's background. Somehow Indo gradually becomes more closer and comfortable with Malay, he felt like this was finally his home, not the house but Mal, making him feel safe even though they just met today.

   After finishing eating, they rested at the couch. Indo burped loudly, and immediately felt embarassed by it making Malay laughed but soon Malay himself burped even louder making Indo laughed too. Both smiled at each other warmly. "Hey, would you like to use the bathroom, you somehow smell a bit awful, no offense" , Malay said which made Indo realised that. "Oh sure, I almost forgot, I never bathed  , only once a two months or year,, so wheres your bathroom?" "Don't worry I'll lead you", Malay smiled as he leads Indo to his bathroom, showing him how everything works and the shampoos too. Then Indo went in to take a shower, forgot the towel , Malay quickly finds a big towel and went back to the bathroom Indo was in.

    "Hey Indo, you forgot your towel!" , said Malay who was about to knock on the door but it somehow opens by itself, Indo of course was the one opening it from the other side. "Oh thanks, Mal! Really appreciate it", Indo smiled, Malay was frozed there once again, feeling warmth on his cheeks, he felt like he was looking at a man with muscular body, not too muscular or too little , it was just perfect. He was speechless as he was gripping onto Indo's towel. Indo suddenly cut him out by caressing his cheek. "You good there bud?" "I- O OH- R RIGHT SORRY- H here is your towel", Mal snapped out of his fantasy as he hands Indo his towel before quickly walking away.

    Soon after some preparation of getting ready for bed, Malay offered Indo to sleep on his coach, which Indo really appreciates and thanked him. "Well goodnight, Indo!" "Night Night, Mal", Indo replied back as he sleeps on the couch. Mal hummed as he walks back into his bedroom closing the door and laid on his bed tucking himself with his favourite baby blue blanket. Few hours has passed, something woked up Mal, somebody was calling him. He opens his eyes and to see Indo with a scared face. "H Hey Mal, c can I sleep with you? I I know is silly to ask but I'm really scared and I had a nightmare", said Indo, Malay sighed and smiled and nodded saying he could sleep with him.

    Luckily, the bed Malay sleeps on is big enough for two people so it won't be so awkward. Mal laid beside Indo, was about to go to sleep but he felt arms wrapped around him, it was Indo's hands. Well, it seems like Indo is really scared to sleep by himself. Malay just sighed and smiled once again , letting him hug him as he sleeps. Besides, is a bros thing alright. "Goodnight then, Indo" "Goodnight, Mal", Indo yawned before sleeping. Soon Mal too fell asleep. Tuna on the other hand was sleeping peacefully on their bed too.