chapter 1

3rd POV

They climb a snowy mountain as they head to the abandoned laboratory from WWII. Lawell said that they need to rediscover the secret laboratory so they would find more of what they used it for. But it is not only that. The rumor and urban legends about that place, too.

“Captain, there will be a snowstorm within one hour,” Gaz told Price, then Price nodded softly. They will arrive at that location in 10 minutes. They kept going until they arrived at The big door that was locked tight. Ghost went to cut the chains and then unlock some security. It takes the whole team to push the door open. The door made a creaking sound as it opened.

They look around to make sure no one is there. Price told them, “Check some intel. And check if you suspect something, tell us.”

“Yes sir.” They said as they spread to look around. They start to notice something. Some rooms are warm and clean. There is a lot of footprinting on the dust. But there is routine, where in and out. There are a lot of skeletons but nearly to dust lying everywhere.

Soap’s POV

I kept walking until I found the room. It looks like a bedroom. I entered that room to explore. There is a small bed at the corner, the shelf filled with books by the bed on the right side. Small decks on the left side with clocks hung above them. This room is clean and very organized. But I can see dry blood stains on the floor by the door which is dragged out of the room. There is a skeleton sitting against the wall by the door. I went to the deck to see some papers, it looked like someone was writing about their daily life. But this ink looks fresh, that means someone is just here…

I started to press and called, “This is Bravo 7-1, I think someone is here. We are not alone.”

“Alright, keep guard up.” Price’s voice from comms. “Yes sir.” I said and get out of the room. He looked out for someone until I got out of the hallway and saw Ghost downstairs. “Ghost! Any sight of someone?” I called him.

“No. Keep looking out. I watch you.” he said as look up at me. I nodded as I looked around and entered the dark room slowly, I started to turn the flashlight on, before I could see full of someone as they knocked my gun off my hand to tackle me to fall off over the fence to ground with the thudding front of Ghost. We got up and ready for fighting but froze to see each other and mirror myself.

“What the…” I thought of a peek at Ghost. He widens his eyes as speechless as try figure out the real and fake Soap while he aims his gun at either of me and fakes me.

3rd POV

Price and Gaz arrived in the same room once they heard the noise. But shock as seen in Two Soaps. “Bloody Hell.” Gaz is still shocked to see them.

Two Soaps looked at Ghost and yelled, “It is me, L.T.”

They looked at each other in shock. They tried to tell Ghost to shoot one of them. But Ghost can’t shoot because he doesn't know which is real because their behavior, personally, voice is actually the same. Ghost gets something in his mind. “Alright, I have a few questions for you.”

Ghost asked them and they answered the same. They knew their mission, past, and future. Gaz and Price are in awe and frustration. Until, Ghost has the last one in his mind. “Captain Price, I’m sorry. It is Soap’s idea to hide your cigar. It is a prank, Price.”

“YOU WHAT?!” Price barked in furiously cause one of two Soaps panic, “PRICE, it is not what you think! I didn’t take your cigar!”

But other soap didn’t panic.

“I think we got a fake one.” Ghost quickly shot at fake Soap, but Fake ducked it before going to backflip twice before landing on the wall. He hissed at them before crawling up. Ghost didn't let him go as he shot to fake’s right thigh as he shrieked before disappearing into the second floor.