chapter 3

I looked up to hear the helicopter. "... It is Nikolai, a Russian pilot." I said as Soap looked at me awesome, "how do you know?"

"I heard his mind. He wondered what about the new one... it was me. He will ask Price about me."

As I said, it is true. Nikolai asked Price about me. Soap wondered how she could read his mind while he was in the air. He asked, "How far can you read someone's mind?"

I looked at him and chuckled, "This abandoned laboratory is about half of a mile, which is around 0.804672 km. I believe I can only read their mind in about 1.207008 km. Three-quarters of a mile." I explained to Soap. I can notice the whole team did hear me and it was interesting. I smiled softly, "You guys can ask me if you want to know?"

Then they ask me these questions and sometimes they challenge me in some math and other subjects to kill time until we arrive at their base. They got out of the helicopter and walked. I followed to Soap.

I walked along with Soap. But I can hear and read people in the Base. They wonder about me and are disgusted at nazi coat. I can't blame them for hating the Nazi. Nazi take many lives of people who are victims.

We continued walking to Price's office. Price started calling Kate Laswell. He explained the reports to me. I heard she said she will meet at the bar. But Price said it overwise. They will meet in the meeting room because I have special abilities.

Kate hesitated before speaking, "Alright, I will be there."

Later, Kate arrived and met in the meeting room. "What do we have, Price?"

"We got a special woman. She came from an abandoned laboratory." Price nodded at me.

"Abandoned laboratory? From your mission?" Kate was surprised, "I think there is no one inside that."

Price explained to her that the abandoned laboratory was locked so tight that no one could open the door. And that chain and lock is from the 1940s. Nothing has changed since they abandoned it.

"And we found her like that. But she is on our side since she dislikes what nazi did." Price finally spoke as look at me.

I smiled as I nodded softly before looking at Kate, "Yes, it is correct. But I'm not the same as you guys. I'm special... I'm born to be a supersoldier." I took a breath and looked at Kate's mind and saw her wife. I smiled softly.

"Your wife is beautifully like an angel." I said as Kate was surprised.

"How you...." Kate narrows her eyes before glance at Price. He shrugged.

"I have the ability to read your mind, ma'am. If you are wondering. I can see the past of your. Including top secret, personal secret, and some shame moments. But I promise you, everything is kept secret with me. It is safe with me. But not only that, I have another ability." I smiled before changing myself as Kate. She was very shocked to see herself.

"And your voice, personally, and behavior is exactly the same as yours. It is very easy to fool people. Except for some I didn't succeed in fooling Ghost." I said as I looked at Ghost. "He knew Soap that I didn't think of. Anyway, I'm not really human... I'm a clone with powers. I'm just a subject. I don't have a name but a number. Im S-500141."

I change back to normal and look at Kate, "If you make decisions to allow me help them to stop the Subject that they created. I promise I will not change my back to them. Because I want that project to stop."

Kate thought about it before talking to Price, "Alright, make sure no one knew about her ability. We had a long talk but for now, keep your eyes on her... We will have her to help us."

I smiled softly, "Thank you, Ma'am. I will not let you down."

Kate nodded and went to talk with Price. But not without Price order Soap takes me to sleep in a shared room until she has her own room and I need new clothes, then he dismissed to all. Soap went to ask for a woman's uniform for one day. We will go shopping later.

Soap and I went to the messing room with fresh clothes. Soap got two trays. One for him and one for me. He went to an empty table to sit down as I do as well. I asked, "Well, I wonder about my name... We can't use my number. They will suspect that I don't have a name."

Soap looked at me and smiled before thinking about something, "I think I would give you the name. Your callname is Skinwalker. Your name is Y/N."

"Y/N... I love that name." I smiled softly, "Y/N."

----------

Sorry about short chapter, sometime I have writer's block.

802 words