𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎

After the three days were up, Miyoko and Tobias decided to go to the skate park. Tobias felt happy with Miyoko and over the past days in him and Miyoko's room, he thought of what Sunny said and was convinced that he had a crush on Miyoko. But before they went Tobias decided to go to Sunny, "Hey Sunny?"Tobias said, knocking on his door. "Hm?" Sunny mumbled tiredly, opening the door. "Okay so I need your advice for something AND DO NOT say anything-"Tobias said.  "Ok? What is it?" Sunny asked, being confused on why he came to him. "Okay so you know how you were teasing me about Miyo on the train?"Tobias said. "... Alright. Come with me bitch," Sunny said, dragging Tobias into the room and closing the door behind him. "Sit. Tell," Sunny added. "Okay so uhmm.. Basically I thought of what you were saying teasing me on the train and what mostly everyone says when they tease me and Miyoko and uhm basically- uhm- fuck- i cannot explainnn-"Tobias groaned. "... WAIT SO YOU DO LIKE HIM?! AND YOU'RE ADMITTING IT?!?!" Sunny screamed in shock. "SHUT UP AND I DON'T KNOW-''Tobias yelled. "Hehehe, I don't know why you came to me about this.. But I'm so fucking glad you did. This.. This is what makes my endless afterlife worth it," Sunny said. "Well the reason I came to you is because you pointed it out multiple times and I can't find Alex nor Jasper anywhere!"Tobias replied. ".. You can't? THEY LEFT?! WHERE'D THEY GO?!" Sunny screamed. "Alex went to the grocery store I think and Jasper- i don't know about him?"Tobias replied. "Oh.." Sunny mumbled, becoming worried boi. "I'm sureI'm sure they're fine, but I need your help. I don't even know if he likes me like that-" Tobias said. "How am I supposed to know what his feelings are? Does he even know what liking someone means?- Though I would say you have a good chance because, well.." Sunny said, taking out his phone and showing the picture of Tobias and Miyoko cuddling. "I- YOU STILL HAVE THE PHOTO- also yes he does, he asked about Jasper and Alex and I explained so i'm sure he does." Tobias yelled. "Of course I still have it!" Sunny replied with a smile. "I- WHY?!"Tobias asked."WHY NOT?" Sunny replied. "BUT- BUT- WHY?!"Tobias asked again. "Because it's funny! Not the picture itself.. Just your reaction whenever you see it!" Sunny replied giggling. "Oh- WELL- UHM- okay but basically I need help with this please advice I need it please-"Tobias said shaking Sunny.y. "OK OK- umm.. The only real advice I could give is to either just ask him or try to leave hints AND THEN ask him- I DON'T KNOW!" Sunny replied, knowing nothing about this shit. "HOW DO I KNOW IF I LEAVE HINTS OR NOT OR- OR WHAT IF HES BEEN LEAVING HINTS I CAN NAME TIMES NOW THAT I'M THINKING ABOUT IT-"Tobias replied, overthinking his life choice.s. "... WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME THIS AGAIN?? Ok you know WHAT- MIYOKOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Sunny screamed. "HMMMM?"Miyoko said entering the room. "This fucker right here li-" Sunny said, getting cut off by Tobias. "Sunny- shutup.-"Tobias whispered. "Huh-?" Miyoko responded. "Bitch- I'm trying to help you here-" Sunny whispered back. "Just fucking tell him," he added. "Tell me what?"Miyoko asked. "Nothing! Later!"Tobias said. "... You fucking coward-" Sunny whispered. "Shut up." Tobias said threw his teeth. "Fine," Sunny replied. "Oh- uhm- alright then- Ill meet you outside Tobes!"Miyoko said, leaving the room. "Alright!"Tobias replied. "Dude- you are such a coward, I SET EVERYTHING UP FOR YOU-" Sunny screamed. "WELL- UHM I- I WAS TOO EMBARRASSED AND- UH"Tobias yelled. "Ok, well I can try to call him back-" Sunny started. "NO,"Tobias said. "Ok ok- what do you want me to do then?" Sunny asked. "I- I don't know, I just needed advice-"Tobias said. "... Well- I'm still pretty positive he likes you.. Soooo- just go for it! I mean- I don't really know what the fuck else to say cause I've never had to do this before-" Sunny replied. "Oh well thanks for your help,"Tobias said genuinely. "You're welcome! Now.. I'm going to sleep so beat it," Sunny said. "Alright,"Tobias replied, exiting the room. And with that they went to the skate park.