𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝

"Did you ask him yeeeeeeeeeett?" Sunny asked for the fifth time that day. "No not yet, you've been asking me this for the past 3 weeks' ' Tobias responded. "COME OOOOOONNN YOU GOTTAAAAAAAA! YOU CAN'T JUST TELL ME YOU LIKE HIM AND JUST- NOT ASK FOR 3 WEEKS!" Sunny screamed impatiently. "Actually I can because- i'm nervous as hell," Tobias responded. "Coward," Sunny commented. "Bitch- shut the fuck up-"Tobias replied. "Come ooonnn, you gotta do it! You just gotta!" Sunny begged. "Maybe soon.. I dont know-"Tobias responded, putting his head down. "PLEEEEEEEEEEASE?" Sunny begged, inserting the puppy eyes emoji. "No not right now" Tobias replied. "WHY NOOOOOOOOOOT?" Sunny screamed in grievance. "Why not what?"Alex asked, as him and Miyoko came down the stairs. "HOW ABOUT NOW? HE'S RIGHT THERE-" Sunny practically screamed, big hand gesturing towards Miyoko. "NO-"Tobias yelled. "What-?"Miyoko responded. "COME OOOOOONNN-" Sunny screamed. "WHAT?"Miyoko asked again. "I'm not allowed to say and he's too much of a pussy. Ask him, not me," Sunny replied. " whats up?"Miyoko said. " nothing don't worry about it-"Tobias sai.d. "Coowwwarrdddd!" Sunny whispered. "Shhhuuutttt upppp." Tobias whispered back. "Fine!" Sunny replied. "We are going to the park you guys wanna come with," Alex asked. "YAY OK!!" Sunny exclaimed, hugging Alex tight. "Sure," Tobias said, getting and walking over to Miyoko. "EEEEEE!!" Sunny squealed, for some reason being really excited about this.

The four walked to the park near their house and eventually began walking down a trail they found. "LOOK THERE'S DANDELIONS!"Miyoko yelled, now having a whole basket full of them. "I'm gonna go on the swings! I'M GONNA GO UPSIDE DOWN!!" Sunny exclaimed, running over to a swing and going upside down. "Alright I'm gonna sit down on the bench,"Alex said. "And Me and Tobias are going to go through the trail!" Miyoko said,grabbing Tobias's hand and disappearing into the trail. "Ok!" Sunny replied, becoming a lonely boy.

The two went into the trail and began to pick any dandelions and talked. "Hey what were you and Sunny talking about?"Miyoko asked. "Uhm..well He kept telling me to confess to you- and yea we are already together so there's no point-"Tobias replied. "I mean it is a secret for now, but otherwise we can keep just playing it out!"Miyoko replied. "Yes you're right but I don't know how long we can if I'm honest,"Tobias chuckled. "Well let's keep trying then." Miyoko replied. "Alright,"Tobias replied, giving Miyoko a kiss.

The two ventured more into the fields. "Look! Look! it's a whole field of dandelions!"Miyoko said excitedly. "I see it, I see it,"Tobias chuckled, running into the field after Miyoko. They hug out in the feild for awhile. "I love you Miyo,"Tobias said, smiling. "I love you too,"Miyoko said pulling Tobias to the ground kissing him. A few hours later they met back up with Alex and Sunny.

Then the four then went to Panera. And from there the day was basically pretty normal. They ordered, then ate their food, then went back home to watch a movie. And then ate dinner and went to bed. eventually they came clean that they were dating but that wasnt until a year or so later.