Chapter 3

"Party of Nickels," The host said. I was shocked as I sat down and looked in front of me. Her light brown eyes looked me over, up and down, curiously. I couldn't help but to look her over as well. She had on a black turtleneck and sleeveless black and dark gray striped vest that hugged her chest tightly showing off her middle sized chest and revealing that she had some muscles, her biceps just the right size for her frame. Her hair was a thick light brown flowing Afro that nearly hid her shiny eyes. She had beautiful brown skin, the candle causing it to glow golden. She had a beautiful small petite nose, and small plump lips with a round face. She looked at least 22 years old and she was beautiful. How could someone so young and attractive own a building?

"Would you stop looking at me like that please?"She said, looking down at the menu in front of her. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding and looked down at my hands that were shaking a little bit. What was wrong with me? Why was I so nervous all of a sudden? I mean, yes, it's a shock that it's a woman instead of a man. Would I have it in me to seduce her? I didn't mind at all. She was totally my type. I looked up at her again and this time she was looking at me, and even though she looked young, she had such an intimidating and mature look. Who was I kidding? I didn't have it in me. Men are easy to seduce. Women, on the other hand, are difficult. Men could be swayed with just a bat of the eye and a giggle. Women, in order to win them over, you'd have to use words, expressions, insightful questions; just something to win her over. Could I win over this intimidating beauty in front of me?

"Were you expecting a man?"She said and her voice was so deep and rich, like silk. She sounded as if she came from money.

"No.... I mean... yes,"I said, not being able to lie. She reached over and grabbed a bottle of wine I didn't notice and poured herself and me a glass. Red liquid poured into the wine glass. Even the way she poured was beautiful.

"No need to be nervous,"She said, looking at me with those alluring almond shaped eyes. My body tensed up automatically.

"Drink. It'll relax you,"She said, handing me my glass and I did just that like some puppy obeying their owner's commands. The wine was sweet, the sweetest I'd ever tasted.

"Wow, this is delicious. How much is this? "I asked innocently.

"$380 a bottle,"She said flatly and instantly spit out some from my mouth.

"What?!"I nearly screeched. I was shocked. I didn't want to drink this anymore. I was going to try to coax her a little by paying for the meal, but this was beyond my budget. I'd have to think of something else. Her eyes rose in surprise at me, and she began to giggle a little. Her mouth is full of white, straight teeth. It was the most perfect I'd ever seen. Who was her dentist?

"You do realize I'm paying for this so it's fine you can drink as much as you want,"She said and I relaxed a bit. She was still giggling as she poured me a little bit more and I drank some more, trying to calm down.

"Marianna,"She said and I looked at her perplexed. "My name is Marianna Nickels. In case you were curious,".

"Oh, that's a beautiful name,"I said honestly.  She arched her eyebrow at me curiously, as if she didn't believe me. 

"Thank you. Let's eat first before we discuss anything regarding your email,"She said and I straightened up in my seat.

"Of course,"I said, smoothing out my dress and her eyes wandered over my breast a little and my body got heated. Was she checking me out?

"Did you come here to seduce me?"She asked. My eyes grew large at her words. She was so brazen. It caught me off guard a little. I couldn't lie.

"Yes, but I expected you to be a man,"I said honestly looking up at her. She cocked her eyebrows up at me, an amused grin spread on her face.