Chapter 5

I woke up to the smell of something delicious in my nostrils. It smelled like eggs, bacon and syrup. I looked around and noticed I was alone in the grand bed by myself. Where was Marianna? I yawned and stretched myself, noticing that I was completely naked in the bed. I quickly put the covers over my body as I looked around and my eyes caught movement in front of me. Speak of the devil; It was Marianna. She was fully clothed, wearing a cream colored buttoned up shirt and black jeans. She looked good enough to eat. Fragments of what happened last night came into my mind and I blushed. She had coffee in her hand and she sat down at a small table by the window. There was food I had smelled in front of her as well and my stomach growled. I wanted to get up, but because I had no clothes I felt shy all of a sudden. Even though we had seen each other naked last night, I felt bashful in the morning. It was different. She seemed to not have noticed that I was up as she had a pad in front of her, scrolling on it. I quickly scanned the room and I noticed that my bra and panties were gone and so was my dress. I began to panic a little. My purse was also next to the door all of the way in front of me. It seemed miles away. I silently cursed as I looked back at Marianna and my heart went to my ass as she was staring at me now.

"Oh,"I stuttered as I pulled the thick comforter over my head. I heard her put her coffee mug down and heard her shoes walk over towards me.

"Valerie. Are you hiding from me? "She asked.

"No,"I said and I heard her light giggle above me.

"I brought you breakfast. I thought you might want some of it,"She said sweetly. I felt her hands on the cover and I began to panic.

"No, don't! I'm naked,"I said. The comforter was so thick that I couldn't see her shadow. Nothing but the color of the sheets welcomes my eyes. "Plus my breath stinks,". It did as my breath bounced back at me.

"Nothing a simple brush can't fix, but after you eat, you don't want toothpaste in your mouth when you eat. I heard it's bad for your enamel,"She said.

"What about me being naked?"I asked.

"I don't mind,"She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Marianna,"I said.

"Okay, I bought you some clothes this morning. What you wore last night... is a little too revealing this morning. It's cold outside,"She said and I heard her voice get distant from the covers. I pulled the comforter slowly down so that I could see where she was. Marianna was standing over me with a cute smile on her face with her arms folded across her chest. She was enjoying my embarrassment.

"You didn't have to buy me any clothes,"I said softly.

"There's one thing you need to know about me, Valeria. I do things not because I have to but because I want to and I wanted to buy you clothes,"She said matter-of-factly. She walked back over towards the pretty table by the window and sat down. "Hurry, your food is getting cold, but like I said I don't mind you being naked,"

"Look away,"I said and she ignored me as she sipped her coffee and went back to her pad. There was no need in mentioning it again. Should I just go for it? I mean, she is canceling my rent this month. That thought fueled me. I threw the covers off of me, my skin feeling the warm air from the hotel room on my skin. I avoided Marianna's stare, feeling her hot eyes on my naked body, as I hopped out of the bed and made my way into the bathroom that was connected to the bathroom.

"I'll give you another month's rent off if you just eat naked Valeria,"She said but I closed the door on her. She was looking of course. I breathed a sigh of relief as I looked around the expensive looking bathroom that had a huge circular bath-tub, a long sink with a huge mirror in front of me. I took a moment to look at myself and I looked exactly how I thought; I seemed to be glowing. My thick hair was a mess, but I felt wonderful. I was happy. Marianna made me feel so alive last night. A wave of sadness came over me with the thought that this would only be for a one-time thing. I looked away from myself and looked around the bathroom and I caught a pair of clothing hanging up next to the towels and bathrobes. It was a pink dress shirt that looked similar to what Marianna was wearing and light beige women's dress pants. The bra and panties next to them were a matching pink set. I looked at the size of the bra and my eyes rose in shock; how did she know my bra size? The color scheme of the clothes was so pretty. I haven't worn anything in pink in years. She even bought me shoes. They were cute white boots, they had a logo on the side that I couldn't place. It looked expensive. I quickly took a 10 minute shower, drying myself off and towel drying my hair letting it stay partially wet. Although Marianna told me not to brush my teeth, I found a spare toothbrush next to a blue thick toothbrush that I was assuming was hers. This purple toothbrush looked recently bought. It was still inside the packaging. Did she buy me a toothbrush? This was the sweetest anyone has ever treated me after having sex with me. The last guy I had sex with said "Call an uber or sleep on the floor,". The sex wasn't even that good. That was three years ago. I had given up on ever having sex with anyone after that. I shook off those thoughts and began brushing my teeth. I put on the clothes she bought me and everything fit perfectly. I didn't know if I should be weirded or touched that she knew my clothes sizes. I looked in the mirror and nearly whistled at me. The shirt wasn't too tight on me, but the pants hugged my lower half nicely. I didn't necessarily look rich, but like some sort of successful businesswomen. I exited out of the bathroom and Marianna looked up at me and her eyes and face stilled as she perceived me.