Chapter 4

*Readers beware (Explicit and sexual scene ahead. If uncomfortable please do not read)*

The dinner was going great, with us flirting back and forth with each other, when the food came out, that's when I paid a little less attention to her. I was so hungry all I could do was concentrate on eating. It was the first time I went out to eat in awhile. I could afford it, it's just I'd be so dog-beat tired I barely had energy to go out and eat. Everything was so delicious. It made me want to kiss whoever made it.

"Maybe I should turn myself into noodles,"She said. I looked up and I could see she was a little jealous that I wasn't talking to her anymore. I smiled at how cute she was acting now. I feel like I hit the jackpot with this deal. All I had to do was seduce her and spend time with her on her birthday and I wouldn't be kicked out. Plus, I get a free meal with expensive wine. Or maybe I could get a little bit more than that.

"Are you suggesting you want me to eat you?"I asked devilishly and her eyes shot up in excitement. Maybe this wouldn't be too hard after all. A wicked thought came into my mind.

"You-"She said but I cut her off as I began to rub my bare foot on her leg under the table. From what I could feel, she had nice long legs under the table. I had taken off my heels already, so I didn't hurt her. Her mouth parted slightly as she stared at me. She didn't stop me as my foot reached in between her thighs. Her thighs felt thick and strong. Our eyes continued to look into each other's, neither one of us breaking contact. I desperately prayed the waitress wouldn't interrupt us. I began rubbing her up and down and she squirmed in her seat and closed her eyes, biting her lips as she tried to stifle her moans. Her hands shot to the table, gripping it, causing some of the sheets on the table to wrinkle. I kept it up to hear her soft whimpers in front of me. I was getting turned just looking at her squirm. She felt soft as I started twirling my foot around adding enough pressure for her to truly feel it. I can't believe this is happening.

"You're good at this. Have you tried this before?"She asked, breathless. She cocked her eyebrow to the side and I grinned. She seemed to be trying to gain the upper hand, but I had her in the palm of my hands already.

"No, but I've seen it before on....videos,"I said.

"Was it lesbian sex you looked at?"She asked as her hips began to move on my feet.

"Yes,"I said. We both began to match pace with each other.

"Wow! You really need that week don't you?"She asked, some of her resolve slipping as she moaned out louder than expected. I looked behind me, my heart pumping faster, but no one seemed to be paying us attention. I felt one of her hands on my bare ankle and the touch of her soft hands sent shivers down my entire spine. I looked back at her wide eyed. Did she feel that too? Her eyes had widened as well. Did she or was I being delusional?

"I want you now,"She said, passionately. I didn't object. I'd never thought I'd actually want to have sex in exchange for delayed rent. This is straight out of some adult movie or something. Marianna called our waitress, Ann, she came back to the table and handled the paid bill. I quickly put my foot back inside of my heels. Marianna rose up from her seat and I let out a gasp. She was tall. At least 6'0. Her thighs were thick in her black dress pants, hugging them deliciously. She was like an Amazonian goddess.

"Wow,"I said, not being able to stop myself. She cocked her eyebrow at me, looking down at me.

"I like the way you're staring at me. Come, my little tenant,"She said with a wicked grin across her face. I got up, and our height difference was so noticeable. Even in heels, I didn't even reach her chin, but my eyes were of perfect level to her breast. I had such an intrusive thought to bury my head there.