Chapter 07 school festival day and meeting gun

Story starts here.

As both Dainel sit in a room. As then little Dainel says "I might have promised Vasco san. And jace san that I will cook with them in the festival".

As then system using big Dainel body says " Ok do as you like. I am not your mom or I will restrict any of your moves. I will guide you to become a strong and a Smart man". As you must have see how strong is treated. While what happened to weak. As then system using big Dainel reminds him that " You have the quest reward Did you think what to do about it". As two rewards are pending.

As Dainel asks for second one

Secret quest completed
Created a frist skill
Singing level 4.
Due to host creating a skill without system helps. You get a skill upgrade token upgrade one of the skill to higher rank.

As little Dainel thinks what skill to upgrade . System guides him. " Cooking and singing can be leveled up by you practicing or learning more about cooking. But I recommend for you to upgrade the intimidation skill. As this skill is helpful for cleaning small fries. And I am curious will this skill upgrade to what level". Well keep it for later we will use it later.

As the next day arrive. Duke seeing dainel big Dainel improve at a fast rate. Duke asks " were you just singing with out putting your heart. As he knows that. In just 10 days he went with a random guy with a good voice to a good singer who's singing will get a big following. And thinks that is this is what people calls a genius". As he know with big Daniel helps he can surprise everyone in the festival.

As then we cut to other place system using little Dainel body with Vasco. Jace is sitting and thinking about what to cook tomorrow. As they all start running Their brain. Little Dainel who body is used by system says. "I got it finally. Listen to my idea. We will cook ramen or something like a sweet shop. Or spicy chicken. As I am confident in cooking the best meal with my skills". As Vasco says yes without thinking about cause with little Dainel skills he will definitely get popular. While jace with a sharp head thinks about the price and it's value as then he  says we will go with ramen as it is cheap and easy to produce.

As jace says with a staright face " How about a taste test as we will decide how it will sell". As system using little body Sees jace ears Turning red.

If it was little Dainel in this place. He would have thought it was truly for to check it's taste. And definitely not a random reason to eat his cooking.

As then he also sees some little saliva on a the side of both Vasco and jace mouth.

As he goes to cook both of them after waiting for several minute. Both smell. A great smell as it was better then last chicken sandwich. As jace thinks that they hit a jackpot in this festival. As with little Dainel they will take over the whole festival.

Then we cut to big Dainel and little Daniel both sitting while little Dainel cooks. As system using big Dainel body says " now you have 2 promises as you will sing with Duke and cook with Vasco right.". Yes little Dainel replies. But remember to tell Vasco to not be too serious ok. As his serious face would scare off the girls. As then the food is done as they both sit and eat at slience.

Little Dainel says " I am glad I got you and second body. As with you I changed completely. I have friends and people who like me". As the system cuts him saying " Do not be thankful be better show me. That you got what it takes to change. As your determination will make me proud".

After eating your Washing the dishes. As system using big Dainel said. Little Dainel refuse by saying " I have done them all the time now it's your turn". As then little Dainel uses intimidation to scare him to do it. As then big Dainel laughs with that shape the only ones your scarring are little girls. Now let me show you how's it's properly done. As the system using big Dainel body uses intimidation.