chapter 31: The worked plan and the battle between perfections

Recap : The whole j high group is caught. With only zack and 2 girls remaining. Now they are also faced with the fist responders guy. Who now threaten them, With their friends life. The situation now seems desperate for out, Favorite characters.

Basic summary: system got a task and is in the Main lookism verse during thr first affiliate arc. And is not in the story verse. So system does not know what is going on their. And when system will return. Their will be a huge shift.. and many characters fates will change.

Story starts here :

Facing the guy wearing glasses who just used their friends lives. Zack who was sitting on the cold floor of the alley, near the Chinese guy.

Who is now identified as taegon. Looking at the guy, Who wore glasses and a emergency responder uniform.

Zack looks at him. With anger clearly visible in his eyes. But Zack can't do anything to him. He can't risk the lives of his friends.

Looking at the girls and his bleeding thigh. Zack felt it was right to listen what he had to say.

Zack looks at him and speaks in a low tone "Alright, I will do what you say. But the girls will be leaving. And i promise you they will not tell anyone about what happened here".

The man calmly looked at zack. While the guys were talking and had all the attention on zack. Yui sneakily sends the live location. In the group chat.

Hoping that Daniel or someone else can see it. To help them. Also sending a messenge. With help and trouble written. After doing that she moves a bit behind Mira.

Trying to use her as a cover so she can hide the phone. In the bossom. And she is successful.

Now The man heard Zack's response. After hearing it. He replies "Sorry but your all are gonna be coming with us, And before you try to answer with a NO. Remember where your friends are".

After Hearing the man respond. Zack feels the urge to bash glasses guys head, But suppressing the desire.

Zack looks at him. In the eyes, And asked him a question, "Why did you target us, What is your purpose?".

The man hearing zacks words answers Zack question. Which surprised them all. "Our task is catch you all, For the purpose of luring, Daniel park to us and before you ask any more. I only know this, And nothing else".

After saying that the guy turns and gives the signal to the guys who were with him. To load a knocked out taegon. And also zack and the girls, In the van

While all the group is caught, We see little Daniel waiting at the location, Where he was gonna meet zoe.

Waiting for a while little Daniel thinks ' Maybe zoe lost the way, beacuse of this she is late'. His mind made reasons for zoe late arrival.

He is brought out of his thoughts, with a ding on his phone , Looking at phone he sees in the gc that yui sent location. With a message of help and trouble written.

Confused, He opens the location and sees that yui is moving fast, Its like she is in a car. Daniel seeing such a bizarre secene.

Daniel is confused, But his confusion is cleard, By the image sent in the group of vasco , jace , jay, vin, all tied.

While little Daniel was looking at the image. A man approach him, Looking at him. Coming closer.

Little Daniel recognizes the man. Logan lee. Arriving near him Logan looks at him with a smug expression. And with shock in his eyes.