CHAPTER 21 : The battle and The test. Part 1

The chapter will be divided into 2 parts with the second part ending this training arc. And will continue with the rest plot line. Give me a cool nickname for the system.

Recap the last chapter had ended with system in an arena with baki to fight against him, And a off screen talk with a mysterious guy.

The story starts here.

System pov: " Well shit. I kinda expected it. But not in this way. So currently am against an guy who imagination can make him anything and I mean anything. I am gonna start praying. Out of I 100% chance I got 10% chance of winning".

As then system using daniel second body looks around and in the crowd of spectators. Sees many familiar faces which are famous in the baki verse. Doppo, retsu, katsumi, shibusawa. But a figure stands above all. With his presence keeping all the crowd away From him. As you can feel the presence which demands respect without seeing him. Yujiro Hanma.

As then system hears someone calling him "Hey focus here. The old man does not like when someone stares him for long". Baki looking at his opponent reminding him. Continued to say "I can feel your strong. But not strong enough to face me as an equal. You still got time leave the arena and no one will say anything".

As then the tunnel behind the system lights up. As then system says " Your not real baki ".

Baki hearing this his eyes widen as then seeing this reaction. System Continued to say " Hey old man if your done with your fun. Send me to fight real baki. I don't have much time to be messed around by you".

Baki hearing this says with an strange voice " How did you find out. You still got a good head on your shoulders. I thought like many others you will let power get to your head. Or you would be thinking by the d***". As then the whole area suddenly shifts to a completely white room. With 2 chairs and a table with warm tea.

The man still in the From of baki says " have a seat Now as much as I know. But would still like to know From your mouth what gave me away". System hearing the man says "The real baki would have not told me to go back. Especially when challenged by someone".

The old man who sent jake to lookism as a system now sits infront of him. Asking him many things. But his reactions tells. He knew everything even before telling. As then system asks " So was I really gonna fight baki or was it all just a hox".

Rob responds and says " Do you really want to fight baki. With your current strength you won't be a good challenge for baki. Still far From him. Disappointing anyway do you really wanna fight baki ?", Hearing the respond he system says " I want to test the limits of this body and break those limits to reach higher. And in the world where I am currently only a handful of people can push me to the limit and I don't want to wait". Hearing this robs smiles.

While they are talking. We have now turned our attention to little daniel. Who is in deep thinking after talking with the system. And does not know when he does to sleep. As he dreams.

As then he finds himself in a dark place without any light confused with the change of place. He becomes vigilant of all. As then the dark place lights up. Seeing his friends lying in a pool of blood. As then seeing zack move. He rushes to his side asking " WHAT HAPPENED HERE ZACK". Zack seeing little daniel says "Help him. Go stop him before its to late". As then pointing toward a directiona.

Zack falls without moving with his condition unknown. Then running to the driection where zack pointed. As he is running he hears a gunshot. Stopping for a second. Without any more thinking rushing toward the place. He sees his second body fall down. With a man slowly putting down the smoking gun.