Chapter 42 : Right place wrong time.

Recap: System knocked out Hiroaki and demanded 1 billion won from workers. Eugene begin the smartest man he is, He sends money through a person belonging to Second affiliate.  While our characters are waiting and deciding how to divide the cash.

Story starts here:

Eugene eyes shown with malicious intent. He could feel his strategy working. He could feel it. The cooperation of Daniel park.

Sus Eugene. Hmmmm

While Eugene was busy feeling. Our characters. Each had a their own dreams and goals. But the current one was to run away from here.

Why... Yui had called cops. Not just any cop. The one who is on the country side.

Cop Pov :

I had received a urgent message about help and a little voicemail From a girl. She seemed shaken and scared of her surroundings.

While this could have been a prank done by teenagers. But at the same time what if it wasn't.

Telling my students to watch themselves and bidding bye to elder i headed off to the location to verify it.

After 50 mins of driving I reached the location. Seeing the abandoned warehouse. Which was surrounded by bodies. With many still grunting in pain.

The trails of body leading towards the door. While it could be help for the girl. At the same time what ordinary help can wipe these many peoples.

But i still head towards the door, Why beacuse I'd win. And also I'd mog anyone in my way. ...

So you can imagine my surprise. To see kojima brothers tied up. And surrounded by some other people in suit and responders uniform tied up.

And from what  i can see and hear they are talking about ransom. Interesting..

Cop pov ends.

While the group were busy in their fantasies. They didn't noticed when a cop entered the warehouse.

But system noticed him, System after returning to this world never let his guard down. He felt anything can happen, In any seconds.

He saw and felt way to many speed blitzing And teleporting. He doesn't want to to be surprised or ambushed again.

Its not that he thinks they are strong. But its a hassle to deal with. Aftermath, So when he noticed someone enter.

His eyes were instantly fixed on the new addition. Seeing cop uniform. A cap and plain Glasses.

The man looked way to ordinary in such dressing. Its like superman hiding in Plain sight. With a pair of glasses and new hairstyle.

The king of mog entered the warehouse, But the question is how did he know about it. Yui called or something else.

So when others noticed the big Daniel looking in another direction. They also looked. Looking at the cop uniform, They froze instantly.

The reason for their panic was the ransom talk. The don't know how much the cop has heard, Which is both frightening for students like them.

Talking about hostage and ransom. They are sure to be landing in juvenile detention.   No one talked.

Beacuse they thought cop might have just arrived. The cop looked at them.

Then at the tied up brothers. Cop spoke in a low tone. Which was menacing for them. "Say do you know how strict the  sentence is for exhortation, and to be a minor and doing this. Tich  tich  thats 10 or more years in prison. Not in juvi".