Dolls

On a dark and rainy night a ten year old girl named Ivory was holding a bag of food since her parents only send her enough food to eat to live on. Ivory lives at the top of her parents old store, as long as they pay the bills she has water, heat, and electricity but without her parents it's lonely. She's only allowed to bye what she needs to keep her alive, no toys or books to read, if she buys any of that she won't have enough for food. Even though the rain was coming down hard she looks over and sees a couple of faces looking straight at her. As she got closer she saw that they were dolls.

Putting down the bag of food she got today she carefully lifted them up. One doll was a girl dressed in a long white dress and blonde hair with lots of make up, the other was a red hair boy doll with it's face completely disfigured but someone took the time to sew it back up. Ivory felt like her luck just changed, she never had dolls before and a couple of free dolls just came into her position. She took the two of them back to the store and climbed up the stairs careful to not drop the food or the dolls as she reached the top.

After setting the food down she filled up the kitchen sink with water and soap before taking off the doll's clothes and setting them in. Luckily she has a washer and dryer she can use to clean the dolls clothes. As soon as she ran to the washer the dolls blinked their eyes and looked around.

"What a sweet little girl." Tiffany smiles. "Oh Chucky can we keep her?"

"Can we keep her?" Chucky scoffed as he laid back and relaxed. "The kid has to have parents right?"

"Well we'll just kill them and spare the kid." Tiffany suggested. "Come one Chucky, I always wanted a little girl."

"Well is she keeps making baths like this I can be down with that." Chucky shrugged.

When they heard her coming back they froze and went back to just being dolls. She came out in a dry outfit now before walking over to them.

Ivory gently felt Tiffany's hair. "I never had dolls before, wonder what they do." As she started putting the food away Tiffany and Chucky turned their heads slightly to look at each other before looking around the place. The place had so little of everything. The kitchen didn't have a lot of plates or even a table, they could see a Livingroom in the next room but it was just a tiny couch and tv.

'How poor is this family?' Chucky wondered.

When Ivory dried them off and put them back into their regular outfits she started making her own dinner as always. She started to boil some water before starting to cut some veggies.

Chucky eyed the pot of boiling water, fire and the knife in the kid's hand. His killer mind was going crazy with possibilities for when the parents finally get their asses home.

"Chucky this isn't right." Tiffany whispered as quietly as she could. "A child shouldn't be doing all this."

"Maybe the parents just work late." Chucky whisper back.

"If she was my daughter I'd make us a lovely family meal."

Chucky nodded his head but stopped when he saw Tiff's glare. "Oh fine fine, I'd do the damn dishes."

"Chucky we really should take that knife away before she cuts herself."

"Be cool Tiff the kid is a natural." Chucky said admiring the way she's cutting up some carrots. "Now just shut up and stay in character.

"You shut up, a child shouldn't be holding a knife." Tiffany argued.

"I was five when I did, this kid is probably twice as old as that." Chucky pointed out.

"It's wrong and she could get hurt and then what?" Tiffany added.

As the two of them argued they didn't realize they were getting louder and louder and Ivory was now staring at them in shock.