Halloween

It finally came, Halloween. Tiffany was drawing fake blood down Ivory's chin since Stu and Billy got her a vampire costume. Ivory was so excited cause she's never been trick or treating before and better yet she's going with her new big brothers.

"Now stay close to Bill and Stu." Tiffany told her.

"And remember to smile." Chucky said. "That makes people give out the best candy."

"I can't help but smile." Ivory said. "This will be the best night ever!"

"Wait til Christmas." Tiffany told her. "On Christmas we'll have this place looking like a real home and not to mention a big tree with candy canes and gingerbread."

"Don't forget Thanksgiving." Chucky reminded her.

"There's so many fun things I miss." Ivory said in amazement.

"Didn't you have a Christmas with your parents before?" Tiffany said.

Ivory just shook her head no.

"When did you last see them?" Chucky asked.

"I don't know, a long time. It gets boring here." Ivory said. "But not anymore."

"Well Tiff while the kids are out Trick or Treating we can go out to steal more money." Chucky said.

"Alright but when we all get back I'm making hot cider." Tiffany said.

"Alright." Billy said as he walked in. "We found a big enough pillow sack."

"What's that for?" Ivory asked.

"For you to carry all the candy you're gonna get silly." Stu reminded her.

"Have fun sweet face." Tiffany waved.

Billy and Stu took her down a few streets incase anyone in the neighborhood recognized her and wondered what she was doing with two strange boys.

"Alright kid, go up there to that house, ring the doorbell and say trick or treat." Billy told her.

Ivory ran up to the house and did exactly what Billy said and remembered to smile like Chucky told her to. This went on for about twenty minutes until Stu stopped and began to panic. "Hey my wallet!"

"What?" Billy asked.

Stu dug into his jean pocket. "My wallet is missing!"

"Are you kidding me?!" Billy shouted.

"I must have dropped it!" Stu said as he started looking around.

"Damn it Stu!" Billy said as he started looking too.

"I'll help." Ivory said as she started looking in the grass but she ended up crawling further away from Billy and Stu as she thought.

She ended up a good distance from them until she ended up right in front of someone. Looking up she saw the tallest man she's ever seen wearing a white mask. "Hello sir, my brother lost his wallet I'm just helping him look for it."

The man didn't say anything to her but he did hold out Stu's wallet.

Ivory smiled and jumped up excited. "Thank you thank you so so much sir. Now Stu will be happy and we can go back to trick or treating!" She hugged them man and he clearly didn't expect it as he just stood there stiff. "I love your mask, would you like to come trick or treating with us?" She then saw the large knife in the man's hand. "Uh oh, you can't carry candy with that, but it's ok you can share my pillow case."

"IVORY!" Billy and Stu ran over.

"Stu! This man found your wallet." Then she frowned. "I'm sorry sir, I didn't ask your name."

"Holy shit." Billy said in amazement.

"Michael Myers." Stu whispered in shock.