Ghostfaces

"That's enough of that shit." Chucky said as he unplugged the phone. After Ivory hung up the phone wouldn't stop ringing and it irritated Chucky.

"Don't talk to strangers sweetface." Tiffany told her as she served the soup.

"Least you have a tv." Chucky said as he turned it on.

"That man on the phone asked me what movie I like." Ivory said as she ate between them.

"Probably just some salesman." Chucky shrugged.

"This is very good Tiffany." Ivory told her.

"Thank you sweetie." Tiffany said pleased before glaring at Chucky.

"Yeah, yeah I'll do the damn dishes." Chucky rolled his eyes.

Later that night Ivory fell asleep on the couch after a couple of old movies.

"Aw, isn't she cute Chucky. Lets put her to bed." Tiffany whispered.

"Oh yeah, I'll just pick her up and tuck her in." Chucky said sarcastically. "We're dolls you dumb blonde."

"Hey, you're the one that told me I look best blonde."

"Whatever, just put a blanket over the kid and let her sleep. I'm beat." Chucky said before heading to one of the rooms.

Tiffany did find an old blanket and covered Ivory the best she could before going to bed herself hoping if Ivory's real parents come she and Chucky can have their bodies. With that thought she fell asleep with a smile on her face.

However not too long after someone picked the lock and two figures with scary masks walked in and saw Ivory sleeping on the couch.

"Dude this is a kid." One of them whispered.

"Well she did hang up on us, she didn't play the game." The second replied. "But she's asleep, there's no fun killing someone in their sleep."

"You're not gonna kill her even if she's awake assholes." Chucky said from behind them before he pulled the rug out from under their them making them fall hard onto the floor. Ivory woke up and turned to see two identical looking guys laying on the floor moaning in pain.

"Ivory, come here quick sweetie." Tiffany waved her over.

Ivory quicky obeyed as Chucky and Tiffany stood in front of her glaring at the two. The two dolls were expecting a fight, not fanboys.

"OMG it's Chucky and Tiffany!!" One of the Ghostfaces squealed.

"Dude, play it cool." The other one whispered before punching his shoulder. "They'll think we're losers."

"Will." Chucky mumbled.

"The two Ghostfaces took off their masks.

"Even worse, it's a couple of teen punks." Chucky groaned.

"Hi, I'm Stu and this is Billy. We're huge fans."

"And just want are you doing here and stalking up to our little girl?" Tiffany snapped.

"Well Mrs. Ray, we're killers just like you two." Billy explained. "But we didn't know this was your kid."

"You mean wanna be killers." Chucky scoffed.

"No sir, we have a high head count." Stu bragged.

"What's your style?" Tiffany asked.

"Well we usually call teenagers and make them play a horror movie game before we kill them." Billy explained.

"That was you on the phone!" Chucky said angerly.

"Well as you can see there are no teenagers here." Tiffany glared. "Now get out."

"Wait." Ivory said. "It's the dead of night, they can stay in one of the rooms here."