What's going on?

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Chucky shouted outraged. "I mean are you literally actually fucking kidding me?!"

Billy was frozen in shock and Stu was standing next to him almost blue in the face and wheezing. "it's... it's... it's..."

"This is Michael's friend." Ivory introduced. "He was at a summer camp and he let us take his chairs and kitchen stuff."

"Bad enough we have sister killer here now we have a smelly rotting corpse here too?" Chucky scoffed.

"I like him, he's nice." Ivory said.

"Don't think just because you brought another protector for Ivory here you're off the hook for taking her without telling anyone Michael." Tiffany said in her stern voice. "You're on dish duty for the whole month."

"Kid, this is Jason." Billy told Ivory. "He's like us."

Ivory whispered to him. "He can't talk."

"Yeah we know." Billy chuckled. "He also doesn't like to take his mask off like Michael so don't ask him to ok?"

"Ok." Ivory agreed.

"Stu, Billy." Tiffany got their attention. "Don't just stand there, go get the shi... stuff Michael and Jason brought back."

"Come on Stu." Billy sighed as he pulled the still star struck Stu out the door.

"Stu's funny." Ivory chuckled.

"Yeah a real riot." Chucky mumbled.

"Sweet face, why don't you go clean up?" Tiffany suggested to Ivory. "You're all dusty from being at that dirty camp."

Jason turned to her.

"Yeah I said it." Tiffany sassed.

"Ok." Ivory said before walking away.

When Stu and Billy were back Chucky gathered them all together. "Ok since no one else is talking about the elephant in the room I'll bring it up. Doesn't anyone think it's weird that all of us are ending up in the same dump?"

"Well my mother always said, it's a small world after all." Tiffany said.

"That's a Disney song you dumb broad." Chucky groaned. "Point is, all of us are famous slashers, all of our names are going down in history and we're all meeting this kid who isn't scared of us?"

"And we're keeping it that way. That sweet little girl needs us and we need this place to stay.' Tiffany said. "We have food, shelter, beds, everything else we need we can steal."

"I'm just saying, every week some new killing fuck appears out of no where and we all end up being room mates."

"You say that like it's a bad thing." Stu said.

"Look we all think this whole thing is weird but Tiffany is right, we need this place and lets face it. That kid is one of a kind." Billy said.

"So what is it about this kid? Think she does magic or something?" Chucky asked.

"Shut up you asshole." Tiffany smacked his arm.