Gut Like A Fish

"Kid! Do you have any idea what they tried to do to you?" Chucky scolded Ivory.

"No, but it's nasty outside and they seem like a lot of fun." Ivory answered.

"Sweetface, you shouldn't allow strangers in." Tiffany said.

"But I let you in." Ivory pointed out.

The two dolls of course didn't know how to answer that.

"Dude, we're gonna be under the same roof as them." Stu said excited.

"Damn it Stu, play it cool." Billy harshly whispered.

Ivory took their hands and let them to a spare room with two beds in it.

Stu right away laid down on one and almost passed out right away. Billy looked down at Ivory. "Sorry if we scared you kid."

"You don't scare me, you look like fun guys to hang out with." Ivory told him.

"Well we promise we'll fill your life with thrills and if anyone is causing you trouble you let us know right away." Billy told her.

"Ok." Ivory yawned and went to her own room to get some much needed sleep from the long night. Billy took off his shoes and cloak after he set down his knife and mask. He and Stu were suppose to kill some poor sucker but instead they met two of their idols and have a place to sleep.

Before he could get too comfortable the door slowly opened and Tiffany stood there with a very serious expression. "Listen up you teen fucks, if you harm that girl I'll gut you, understand?"

"Yes Mrs. Ray, we'll help you and Chucky protect the girl." Billy told her.

"Good, make sure you forever keep that promise." Tiffany glared.

Billy laid back down on the bed and grinned. "Threatened by Tiffany, how cool is that?"

The next day Chucky said the boys can be useful and pick up some more food. "No one knows who you two bastards are right?"

"No sir." Stu grins. "We use voice changers and one of us stays in sight while the other kills usually."

"We don't have a lot of money though." Billy admitted.

"That's fine, Tiff and I have a stash from all the places we stole from." Chucky said.

Tiffany came over with a long list of things that needed to be bought. "Make sure you get everything and don't come back till you to."

"Yes Mrs. Ray." The boys both said before hurrying out the door.

"Great, now we have our own fans doing all our shopping." Chucky said.

"As long as they're useful." Tiffany pointed out.

Billy and Stu were in their casual clothes doing some shopping for two of their idols. "Hey, you think that kid has a Halloween costume yet?" Stu asked.

"I don't know, I didn't ask." Billy shrugged.

"We should get her one." Stu grinned.

"No way, Chucky and Tiffany will gut us if we get her one they don't like. Besides we don't even know that kid's size."

"Ok then, we'll just take the kid with us later. How fun would that be?"

"We're not babysitters."

"We kinda are now if we want to stay at that place, besides she seems like a good kid and she'll have us to teach her the rules of horror movies. Come one Billy, don't tell me you don't think she's cute."

Billy looked at his best friend weirdly.

"Not that kind of cute, cute as in you just want to hug her."

"She's cool enough to let us live at her place." Billy shrugged. "Now shut up and grab the stuff on the list."