Myers

"Wow, you two know each other?" Ivory asked. "Is he your friend?"

"Look Michael, we're killers too we also kill people but please don't kill the kid." Stu begged.

Michael tilted his head to the side studying them.

"He's right." Billy said. "We're slashers too, big fan of your work."

"Can he come home with us?" Ivory asked before looking up at Michael. "Do you need a place to stay?"

"You can trust her Michael." Billy said as he slowly walked forward. "She takes in killers like us, she has no family around and plenty of space.

"Just spare her, you'll have food and shelter." Stu said.

Michael of course didn't say anything but he stepped a side to show he won't hurt Ivory.

"This is so amazing." Ivory jumped happily.

Michael turned to the boys just staring at them but they figured it's because Ivory isn't scared of him.

"She's... naive." Billy said carefully.

"Wait til you meet Tiffany and Chucky." Ivory said. "I got lots of candy to share."

"What will Tiffany and Chucky say?" Stu asks Billy.

"I don't know." Billy whispered back. "I don't know if they know any other slashers, they didn't know us."

Ivory took Michael's hand and started leading the way to her place with Stu and Billy making sure Michael doesn't snap her arm off or something. It's times like this they wish they had their weapons but luckily they made it back without getting caught.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Tiffany screamed at the boys.

Stu and Billy tried to shush her since Michael Myers is family for losing his temper easily. "Ah relax Tiff." Chucky waved her off. "This guy could come in handy."

"Chucky he's unhinged."

"So are we, he'll just fit right in." Chucky shrugged. "Besides if he likes the kid and he himself can't be killed she can be like her body guard or something, heck he could protect this whole place. Did you also see how strong he is? Think of all the furniture he can carry in."

"Well I don't know." Tiffany said still worried for Ivory's safety.

"Guys look." Billy pointed. Everyone carefully looked out of the doorway to see Ivory bring Michael a hot bowl of stew that Tiffany had prepared before walking away so he can lift up his mask and eat a spoonful. By the way he savored it it was easy to tell he hasn't had a hot meal in a long time.

Ivory meanwhile got out of her costume and got her pajamas on before looking into the many rooms she had hopefully to find a bed that is big enough for Michael. He was so tall it was hard to find one that was perfect until she settled for one that was near the end of the long hall.

Michael didn't understand why she wasn't afraid of him let alone give him food and shelter, even more surprised by the living murder dolls he didn't know if he could trust them but it was better than having no bed and eating uncooked meat from animals he managed to catch. Maybe he can rest and if those teenagers or dolls try anything his knife will be ready.