Chapter 1: A New but Familiar Beginning

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is the second book in "The Peach-Pounding Peters of Peterson Hall" series. It's a continuing story meant to be read in order. Book 1 starts in September (story time) and ends on Halloween. It has a different POV character named Pete who's been replaced by the new one in this book named Aaron, as well as the sub (virgin sacrifice) replaced by a new character. However, the rest of the main characters remain, and the story time continues in early November of the same school year.

SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING: Also, 
it's sad that I have to stress the following point to avoid removal, but this Mature-rated story is a drama/thriller, not PWP! Learn the difference! There is clearly an overall plot if one bothers to read, as well as romance elements later on, and it's no different in content than the first book that didn't get removed. Just because it contains sex scenes, which are allowed on Wattpad, doesn't automatically mean it is porn, let alone PWP. I mean, considering some of the more extreme stuff out there that never gets removed, yet somehow, mine did? Right... *sighs*

***

Hello, Aaron Hernandez. We've been watching you. Join us on the fourth floor to find out why. Bring just yourself and tell no one about this. Sincerely, the Peters.

I stood in Peterson Hall's mailroom on the first Monday of a chilly November. I passed a hand over my short, brown hair, lowering my eyebrows in confusion. Watching me? How? I hoped I wouldn't regret enrolling at Port Pelle College for my senior year because this already seemed like some stalkerish shit. At the same time, the curiosity wouldn't leave me alone like my ex-boyfriend I regretted giving a chance to. A hot twink with a great little ass, but psychotic enough to drive me away to the point of having to transfer to a different school just to escape the area. The one before him had been a jock, and he'd had his own issues I couldn't deal with.

No more drama in my life.

That was why I'd moved to Port Pelle. Aside from the outstanding university here, the remote town in northern Michigan was peaceful. With its French-American charm like a little village, it wasn't like much elsewhere in the state. Given Michigan's history with the French, it wasn't exactly a surprise a town here could look like this. I also preferred the cold. So, moving up here had been awesome so far, especially being along Lake Michigan where I could watch the boats and maybe do a little fishing.

I shut the door to my mailbox and left. The lobby was spacious with a large TV area, a pool table, and board games on tables. I'd play Life with a stranger. Why not? But given how deep in the closet I was, I'd never dare to use a blue peg as my spouse at the marriage point. I might've been unapologetically gay, but my family could never know.

I'd lose everything.

I entered the hallway where the dorms were, then marched up the enclosed stairway to meet my new roommate. We'd only texted each other a few times since we'd put our numbers on our room applications. He told me to call him Lincoln. I could relate. He was stuck with the Trump last name, while my full name was also infamous, albeit no relation to either. Unfortunately for me, it especially made me seem related to the late criminal, since I also had family of Puerto Rican descent.

A little farther down the second floor, I opened the door with my keycard. It was interesting that the guys lived on the second and fourth floors and the girls on the first and third. Would there be any action going on in the communal bathrooms? Maybe I was just horny after not jerking off in days.

I entered my dorm room and closed the door. My eyebrows flew up at the sight of Lincoln frozen on his bed, his green-eyed gaze connecting with mine. He'd been caught fucking himself with a big dildo, an interesting way to see him for the first time.

This was...awkward, not that I'd complain after taking a good look at his dick-hardening bubble butt. He was a hot jock like me, except I was smooth everywhere, while he had some body hair. I also had a bit of tan, while he was pasty.