Chapter 5: A Deflowering Ritual for the Deflowered

Ugh, I was cummed out with a slightly sore dick, and I wasn't in the mood for more sex. I'd fucked Jeremy five times, and I'd come inside him each time. Now, I stood here in the living room of the Peters' suite, casually pretending like I hadn't just broken a serious rule.

Now that the deflowering ritual started, Fabio set the recording, making me relieved that our faces were always blurred for our protection. It was still weird that the Peters uploaded these videos online like we were porn stars, but it made sense why they were very popular with a huge following, because it was real and not staged. It was also a big part of the club's income with all the subscribers they had.

Jeremy had already douched even before I'd fucked him, so he was ready as he got on all fours in the center of the room. He still seemed nervous, what with being on the verge of taking multiple dicks tonight, but me fucking him five times earlier today at least helped.

Fabio, Twunky, Himbo, and I surrounded Jeremy, while Hush stood right behind him with a can of boy butter in one hand.

"You are the virgin sacrifice," Fabio began while focusing on Jeremy, standing next to Hush. I had to admit that Fabio continued to look very hot. He had such a sexy, deep voice, and he was a really tall blond with blue eyes and a medium build. He really could look like a model, especially whenever he wore nicer clothes and had stylish hair. Seeing him naked again made me wonder if I'd ever have a taste. If only I could be in the mood again.

"Tonight's the night you officially become sub Peters," Fabio continued in a firm tone that wasn't mean or condescending. "As the virgin sacrifice, you will take every inch of the Chosen One until you receive his seed. It's going to hurt because it's your first time. You're tight, and Chosen One has a monster size. But regardless, you must take it because there's no way out of this. Your consent to assume the role includes all sexual duties. So, it's his choice whether he wants to go rough or not, whatever pace he prefers. Never, ever question his performance, and never try to break free. You stay put and take it like you're supposed to until he comes inside you. The same goes for the rest of us. Do you understand, sub?"

"Yes, Sir." Jeremy at least knew his place, willing to be obedient. He probably wanted this with as horny as he probably was, since I'd made sure he hadn't come more than once. It worked out for him to obey a bunch of hot jocks like the submissive, little twink he was.

Fabio nodded his approval. "Good. And how do you address all the other Peters as?"

"Sir."

"In the Peters club, you're a boy, not a man. Is this correct?"

"Yes, Sir."

Under normal circumstances, I would've been turned on by all this, but I was barely starting to be in the mood, my flaccid dick just twitching on occasion.

"And what else are you besides a boy?" Fabio asked.

"I'm a hole, Sir. To be used anytime you and the rest of the Peters wish." Jeremy didn't just know his place; he knew exactly how to speak like a sub without thinking about it.

"And how do you address Chosen One as?"

"God, Sir." Not once had Jeremy looked uncomfortable. He stared at the floor while remaining on all fours, still and obedient.

"Exactly. You know your place, and you are never to forget it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Did you douche like I told you to?"

"Yes, Sir. I do it every day, Sir."

"Good boy." Fabio glanced at the rest of us. "The ritual begins. And remember, there is to be no cheering until Chosen One is done. The rules state that the deflowering act itself must be cheerless."