Chapter 6: Buff's Protection Has One Condition

My cum had saved Hush from whatever severe punishment he'd been on the verge of receiving. The rest of the deflowering ritual had gone very well, and I'd even gotten to come a sixth and final time by being one of the last ones. Jeremy was officially sub Peters, and he'd taken many loads in his sloppy hole that night. The higher-ups were pleased.

It was all thanks to a big lie that Jeremy and I had swept under the rug, swearing to each other to never tell a soul about me deflowering him before the ritual.

A couple of weeks later, I woke up from my bed in Buff's dorm room. It was the day before Thanksgiving, and I'd see my family later today and stay with them until Sunday. November was flying by fast, and there were only a few weeks left of the semester before Christmas break.

What was Lincoln up to these days? How was his mental health? Even though I couldn't get myself to forgive him for toying with me and secretly recording us fucking, I still hoped he'd get the help he needed. Since my sister managed her bipolar disorder for a successful life, there was hope for Lincoln if he ever decided to start DBT for his borderline personality disorder.

Buff returned from taking a shower in the communal bathroom, forming his signature crooked smirk. He was shirtless with just gray gym shorts on, carrying his damp towel over his shoulder and his duffel bag. He put his things away and sat on his bed.

I sat upright with a smile, realizing more and more just how hot Buff really was. Well, okay, I'd always known it, but lately, he'd been turning me on more than ever just by me being around him longer.

"Tell me something, Aaron," Buff began. "Have you ever thought about being a god? You know, if you could be one?"

I chuckled. "A god?"

"Sure, why not? It's just a different dynamic of Master/slave."

"Oh, BDSM, I see." I'd never dabbled with much kink, and while I couldn't say never, I wasn't sure how to roleplay as a god. Would I stick a lightning-shaped dildo up Buff's ass for being a naughty boy? God, that sounded so weird.

"I think you'd be perfect for godhood." Was Buff just horny right now? He gave me a hungry look, so it was very likely.

Oddly enough, my dick woke up and poked through my boxers, but I didn't bother hiding it. If anything, I was curious to see where this could lead, since the two of us hadn't had sex with each other.

Buff licked his lips as he lowered his gaze, now focused on my boner. "That's a big tent you got there. I think you do want to be a god since you got hard right after I mentioned it."

Not really, I didn't think, but I was getting horny now, so whatever. We'd been roommates for a few weeks now, and honestly, it was time we finally fucked.

"You said you've never bottomed before, right?" Buff asked.

"Nope, and I don't plan on it. Total top here."

"Nice." Buff was getting really thirsty, like he needed to get pounded by my own lightning rod. "In my eyes, gods never bottom. Have you had your ass eaten?"

I shook my head. "I mean, I guess if I had to choose between the two, definitely getting eaten than fucked. But I don't know. I don't think I want anyone to touch me back there."

Buff formed another crooked smirk. "Stay that way. Want my opinion? You're a real man already now that you just confirmed you have an untouched hole."

While I didn't hold the same view and still looked at masculinity as unrelated to sexual position, I was flattered. "Wasn't planning on changing my lack of experience back there."