Chapter 7: Team Buff or Team Peters

It was a snowy Sunday afternoon in late November, and the Peters wanted to have a meeting with me now that Thanksgiving break was almost over. The holiday had been as relaxing as usual, and the Puerto Rican food was especially great, since I rarely had any of it while living way up north on the Port Pelle College campus.

I wasn't surprised my family had asked about my love life. If they only knew I preferred manholes, and not the ones on out on the streets. I could lose everything, maybe even be disowned. Thankfully, I was in no rush to start a relationship with a guy, so hooking up in secret wasn't a big deal to carry on with.

The whole time, Buff and I had exchanged many dirty messages—dirty in the best way, of course. He had his ways to lure me into his sexual web like no other, intriguing me enough to come back for more. As hot and sweet Jeremy was, Buff was just different. I couldn't explain it, but I was glad I could trust him after the Peters had ganged up on him because they'd wanted him out.

Among those dirty messages were a few heartfelt ones. Maybe Buff really wasn't as toxic as I'd thought. Maybe the Peters were the toxic ones. I'd never connected with anyone on campus the way I'd connected with Buff. Maybe there was more to him than meets the eye.

In fact, he kind of made me feel like I was on top of the world. God, huh? I could get spoiled by playing that role in Buff's life. He wasn't even pushy about being monogamous, which clearly meant no strings attached. It was an unbeatable offer that came with his protection, wealth, luxury, and most importantly, friendship. Given that I wasn't ready for another try in the love department, I couldn't complain.

I entered the Peters' suite and closed the door, then gave Fabio, Twunky, Himbo, Hush, and Jeremy a weak smile. All of them except for Jeremy sat on the couches, while Jeremy kneeled on the floor like a good sub. I sat down on a single chair across from them, feeling awkward already.

Fabio gave me a serious look. "We've all agreed on one important change in your life as long as you remain a Peter."

Did I want to know? I was both curious and a bit nervous.

"We decided that today is the day you will lose your anal virginity," Fabio said without blinking.

Oh, shit...

Himbo grinned like a dork. "You're going to be a stuffed turkey with our cocks to coincide with Thanksgiving break!"

"You have one semester left to graduate," Fabio said. "After that, you won't ever have to worry about being a bottom anymore."

I'd be twenty-two and finally out of here, but why wait until then? I had to put a stop to this unfair rule. "No. Sorry, but I thought about it even more, and I don't want to get fucked. You guys do it because you enjoy it, but I'm wired differently."

Hush scoffed, and for the first time, he seemed to be against me based on his facial expression and mood. "I'm straight, and you think I enjoy being a bottom?"

"I'm not straight," Fabio added. "But if I had to choose between the two, I'd probably top more. Generally speaking, of course, since I respect all club rules."

"Getting fucked is fun!" Himbo said. It wasn't a surprise, since he was a big jock bottom who loved it up his big bubble butt, which I could never relate to.

Twunky didn't say anything, but it seemed like he didn't want to have to take sides while still agreeing to the versatility rule.

Jeremy had no opinion whatsoever as he remained on his knees with a "look the other way" expression on his cute face. What could he say? He was just a sub in the Peters club, nothing more.

I sighed, realizing more than ever that I wanted no part in this toxic club. Buff was right. Then again, I'd already sensed how toxic it could be in here with unfair rules.