Chapter 3: Crazy Roommates, Crazy Drama

After my classes on Thursday, I walked along the Port Pelle College campus and into Peterson Hall, backpack over my shoulders. I was relieved because the weekend was finally here. Since most students had classes Mondays to Thursdays, the weekends were longer. After a busy first week of school, I looked forward to some relaxing fun, including the deflowering ritual on Saturday night. Why did the Peters have to record lots of the action, though? Granted, our faces were always blurred, but still. It made me feel like we were sex workers, not that there was anything wrong with that.

I went up to the second floor, reached my dorm room, and used my keycard to open the door. I went in and found Lincoln humping the pillow on his bed, naked except for a navy-blue jockstrap on that exposed his smooth, pasty, unfreckled, and jiggly bubble butt. I closed the door and chuckled. "Always horny, huh?"

He smiled. "We've been busy this week, and I'm really waiting for you to make a move. Maybe I'm the one who needs to."

"It really has been a busy week. But it's the weekend now, so I'm definitely relaxing." I wasted no time getting undressed. The first and last time we'd attempted to have sex, we'd gotten interrupted. I was ready to use Lincoln just like he'd wanted.

"I want to suck it first." He couldn't stop staring at my leaking dick.

I stepped closer to his bed and stopped against the edge, waving my big erection at him. "Suck it, then."

"Make me your slut." Damn, Lincoln was thirsty.

I gently grabbed some of his hair to guide him closer to me while he still lay on his belly. He scooted down a bit to get his mouth to reach my dick and took it all. Oh, man. That mouth. With my right hand, I reached over to his butt, giving it both a light slap and a gentle squeeze. "Can't wait to fuck this hot ass." Since we were both tall, I had to stretch a bit to my side just to touch him there.

Lincoln moaned with a stuffed mouth, slurping away with dedication while humping the bed. Then, he stopped sucking and looked up at me, giving me a freckly grin. "Can you come twice so I can have your cum in both holes?"

I smiled, slapping his ass again. "You horny slut. You're my dump now, so make me come."

Lincoln continued working his mouth while humping the bed some more. His mouth was so warm and dedicated that it sent electricity from brain to dick, threatening to make me blow my load right then and there. I hadn't jerked off today yet, after all.

I rubbed the back of his head and threw my head back while closing my eyes, breathing harder, and his hand sneaked around me to grab my big bubble butt. I flinched with surprise and froze. How did I feel about his hand there? It was okay, but I didn't want his fingers anywhere near my untouched hole. I was always clean back there, but that was only because I didn't want it to stink whenever someone gave me head, since the anus was close enough to smell.

As Lincoln reached farther toward the center, I firmly grabbed his hand and held it to stop him from touching me. I'd been insulted over it by some versatile guys who'd wanted to fuck me, being called an annoying macho. Tops at least understood me, and we'd just mess around without anal involved.

Lincoln stopped and frowned. "I like ass, too, Pete. And I never got to fuck you the whole time you were here."

I lowered my eyebrows, and my erect dick quickly shriveled. "Uh...I'm not Pete?"

Lincoln swallowed, suddenly unable to give me eye contact. "Yeah...I know, that slipped. Sorry."

"Do I really look that much like him?" Why was this making me so uncomfortable now? Would there be drama over it?

"You do, I admit. Not in a twin sort of way, but you do have many similarities."

"Why, because I'm Latino?"