First meet (I can't think of a title)

I'm thrilled to share my first attempt at writing, and I'd like to thank randombadWriterlmao for their encouragement and support. While there's always room for improvement, I'm proud of my work and excited to continue practising and honing my skills. I'm already considering a second part and can't wait to see where my writing takes me. Thanks again for the inspiration!

It was a cold night when the ghost was instructed to go after a known terrorist called Hassan, "you and the sergeant are taking the lead on this" ghost was curious and confused about who the sergeant was. He stopped in his tracks as a truck passed him and stopped halfway. He noticed some marines standing up and jumping out of the truck to board the helicopter. That's when ghost saw John 'soap' Mactavish. He walked up to Ghost, looked him in his eyes, and then spoke, "Let's get ourselves a win, yeah, Lt.?" before turning to turn to face the helicopter, he added, "Save ya a seat, sir..."
After he said that, he fist-bumped his shoulder. Ghost watched Soap walk away. Then, ghost mattered loud enough to be heard by anyone. "Fucking hell..." as ghost was still watching Soap and the other marines board the helicopter, the general shepherd spoke, "Ghost- you copy" "Yes, sir." Shepherd spoke again, "Any issues?" ghost wanted to get this mission over with and knew Shepherd was waiting for an answer, so ghost replied, "Negative, sir." ghost started walking towards the helicopter. In contrast, he spoke, "Out here." As Ghost boarded the aircraft, he sat down far away from anyone, and as he was sitting down, he noticed Soap starring as he was talking to other teammate's ghost stared back at him, then one of the pilots called to Ghost and told him they were near so ghost stood up and reminded everyone in case they forgot the info, Laswell told them.

As ghost kept talking about the mission making sure everyone heard him he got close to the end of the helicopter and waited for his team to get off it first while the Alpha team stays on he looked back around to make sure everyone is off the aircraft but sees soap is still on giving a fist bump to one of his teammate's soap looks at ghost while walking as he got closer to ghost he spoke "keep up, soap" soap and ghost walk off the helicopter and crouch down in the grass as they start walking soap take a second to put his night vision goggles down and ghost looks back at him and then keeps walking soap sprints next to ghost and see the helicopter fly over them the helicopter goes in front of building one and that's when everyone starts to see one missile aim for the helicopter then Bravo 7-6 speaks up "second missile!" ghost holds his fist in the air and talks "Hold up" and everyone stops where he is as they look at the helicopter going down soap keeps staring at the aircraft and then looks at ghost as he spoke "Ghost, we need to secure that crash site now." ghost looks at him and doesn't reply for a second then he says "First, we clear for Hassan, that takes the heat off Alpha. Then we secure the crash site. Clear?" soap looks back at the crash site and sighs before answering "Roger that." everyone starts walking to building one and as they get in their position by the door soap goes to the right side of the building and goes through the window and kills everyone in there when the ghost breaks open the door with his hammer.

He is surprised to see soap in there. He looks away to the second building and shoots the man on the balcony in the second building, and then AQ soldiers start to come out the side door of the second house. Once the ghost sees no more people shooting at them from the other building, they go to the second building and move inside. First, soap shoots a man who pops out of this hiding hole. When he reaches the hallway, he gets startled when a body falls before him. He stares at the body for a second when ghost speaks up, "Get moving, sergeant" Soap looks at ghost and nods before following 7-3 up the stairs. They inform everyone that they are moving up a
They see a broken door on the right. As 7-3 goes to take a peak, he gets shot in the vest by an AQ soldier. When 7-3 moves out of the way, soap throws a flashbang. When the flash goes off, he kills the AQ soldier.

Soap goes to check on 7-3, then he speaks up, "Agh... Fuck- There's one in that hallway." soap turns to the hallway where 7-3 told him to check as he gets closer, soap sees a missile fly out. He then kills the AQ soldier. As he did that, shots were fired out from the room down the hall. Soap shoots at the door, then run up to it and break the door open. He kills the injured AQ soldier and then sees a woman go towards the dead man and cries over his body before reaching for his gun. When Soap saw that she picked up the weapon, soap shot her and then searched the small bathroom before speaking, "Ghost, we're secure. Negative on Hassan."