The spicy times when not on duty

My friend wanted me to do this so here I am and it's a spicy chapter so if you don't like it read a different fanfic and if it doesn't make any sense I'm sorry.

Soap's pov
It's been about 3 weeks since ghost was in soap's room watching him draw in his journal after that night soap saw ghost acting like nothing happened that night it worried soap he wondered if ghost even liked him soap shook the thought away soap decided to try and ask ghost to go for a car ride but every time he tried to ask he would get ignored so soap decides to text ghost soap sat on typing before saying something.

"Hey ghost, I was wondering if you wanted to go for a car ride I could drive if you want."

Ghost was in his room smoking while looking out the window when he heard his phone go off he put his cigarette out and walked over to his phone to see a text from soap he sighed and picked his phone up and looked at the message for a couple of minutes before he responded.

"Sure I don't got nothing else to do and where are we are we going?"

Soap looked at ghost's response and smiled then replied.

"I don't know but we can just drive around till it's time to go back to base."

"Hmm alright, what time?"

"Um now if your not busy now."

"Okay, then I'll start getting ready."

"Alright, I'll come to your room once I'm done."

It was about 3 minutes when soap was ready he opened his door and walked to ghosts room to knock on his door once he did that ghost opened it with one of his hands on his mask they both started walking down the hall to where a car was and they both get in soap started the car and drove out of the base they drove for a good 30 minutes soap makes a left turn and they start driving through a forest ghost looks out the window to a dark spooky forest soap suddenly stops and gets out but before he does he speaks up "I think the front tire popped I'ma go check it out you wanna join?" ghost doesn't respond and gets out of the car while ghost looks at the tire soap goes to the boot and see if he has a tire and luckily he has one.

"Oi ghost I got a spare tire if your willing to put it on now."

"We can put it on tomorrow but for now we should get some rest let's find some firewood."

"Okay"

As ghost and soap started to search for some firewood they found some and started their way back to the car so they don't get lost in the woods they set the firewood down and ghost lit it ghost sat down while soap went to the car to grab two blankets one to sit on and one to keep them warm soap carried both of them and set them down away from the fire ghost grabbed the blanket first before soap and ghost chuckled a bit after a few minutes of sitting there ghost moves closer to soap ghost mumble something in his ear ghost then puts his chin on soaps head and relaxes ghost leaned against the car when a sudden breeze rolls by slowly they get a little cold soap shivers a bit that seemed to catch ghosts attention ghost moved soap forward a bit and took his hoodie off and put it on soap, ghost gets closer to soap gently hugging him.

Ghost moves soap off him so he can stand up he turns around and opens the car door for soap to get in he sits in the passenger seat looking up at ghost with a blushful face ghost gently caresses Soap's face with his hand making soap blush even more as well as making him fall back into the seat after soap falls back in the seat he pulls ghost into the car as well, with the newfound silence they look into each other's eyes they feel very warm being this close as they lay in silence ghost try's to get back up but soap pulls him back down ghost sighs and grabs soap's wrists and pulls them up to ghost's face soap looks at him with nervousness in his eyes ghost makes soap lift his mask above his chin so that his lips are showing ghost sees soap lick his lips and then looks away to the fire outside still burning ghost looks at the fire as well before looking back at soap ghost grabs soaps jaw with his and makes him look at him.

Soap looks at him with confusion on his face soap goes to say something but gets cut off when ghost leans in and kisses him the kiss was passionate and soft ghost wasn't if soap wanted it rough after about 10 seconds ghost pulls back soap looks at him for a second before looking down and his lap then back at ghost soap sighs before pulling ghost by his shirt collar and kissing his this time it a rough ghost moved one of his hands to soap's face while the other one goes to the seat thing to push it back ghost tries to find a comfortable position but struggled to in a small car ghost backs up and gets out of the car soap pulls the seat back up and looks at ghost soap rubs one of his eyes before looking up to meet ghost's gaze soap goes to get out but is stopped by ghost Infront of him ghost points to the back seats and speaks up in his soft voice "get in the back now." soap looks at him and nods before claiming into the back ghost shuts the passenger door and opens the back door ghost climbs in and sees soap has his head where his knees are ghost grabs his ankles and drags him with soap's legs on each side of ghost soap looks at him with shock and confusion on his face ghost leans closer and whispers in soap's ear "you smell nice, Johnny" soap doesn't speak and let's ghost do what he's doing soap grabs the hood of ghosts hoodie and tries to hid his face but is stopped by ghost.

Ghost looks at soap with a smirk on his face then speaks up "don't hide your face let me look at you johnny" soap looks at ghost and nods soap leans his head back while ghost starts to kiss his neck ghost moved his hands to soap's waist to hold him soap put his arms over his face ghost notices that and moves one of his hand to soap's wrists and hold them over his head ghost moves his other hand to his mouth and takes his glove off with his teeth he throws his glove on the floor and looks soap in the eyes before moving his hand back to his waist ghost moves his hoodie and soap's shirt to reach his skin ghost kisses soap while moving his hand up his body soap whimpers a bit at the touch while ghost continues to kiss him.

Ghost breaks the kiss and starts unbuttoning soap's pants along with his ghost flips soap so that he is on his stomach ghost then spits on his cock and then lines himself up to soap's hole then pushes in soap whimpers and moans.

"G-Ghost" soap moaned while trying to grab something to keep him steady but found nothing to grab in the backseat of the car.

Ghost pulled one hand away to grab his mask and took it off due to the heat that was in the car ghost leaned forward to soap's ear and spoke in his raspy but soft tone of voice "I'm gonna move Johnny." soap nodded while ghost started to pull out halfway and slam back in fully after about 39 minutes ghost and soap came at the same time.

Ghost pulled out and help soap lean back against the car seat soap and ghost were panting when ghost finally caught his breath he got out to grab the blankets and put them back in the boot of the car ghost checked what time it was and the time showed 3:58 am he figured it was time to apply the tire on the car he looked around to find something to hold the car up so he could apply the new tire his eyes focused on a tree stump it wasn't bug but kinda small he picked it up and put it under the car then unhooked the broken tire then applied the new one.

He grabbed the tree stump from under the car and pushed it out of the way he went to check up on soap and saw he was sleeping in a weird angle ghost shook him awake and told him we were going back to base soap got up and when in the passenger seat ghost went around to the driver seat and got in he started the car and they were off back to base once they got there ghost made sure no one was awake and he quietly carried soap to his room.

Sorry the s@x scene was horrible my friend didn't seem to help me no more but I might be doing another chapter I just gotta get some things sorted with my mental health and other personal stuff but hope you enjoyed also sorry if it didn't make any sense and that it's terrible