The journal

Can't think of a title still but I'll try to think of one

Ghost told the team to go outside of the warehouse so kilo 0-1 could blow the building up with the missile in it ghost told 7-6 to call for exfill so they all could go back to base as they waited they all sat down to talk or to take a little nap ghost noticed soap grabbing something from a small bag to fit some stuff soap pulled out a journal and started to doodle in it ghost stood up to keep watch for anyone it had been an hour now since 7-6 called for exfill.

Soap was still writing or drawing in his journal staring at ghost a couple of times when exfill came ghost told soap to wake up the extremely exhausted soldiers soap went up to them and shook them until they were awake once they were they all went near the helicopter ghost watched everyone get on and that's when he noticed soaps journal fall out of the little bag he had ghost watched as soap walked to a seat ghost looked at soap before picking up the journal ghost hid it in gear then sat down.

Ghost decided to look out the window then after an hour ghost got up to ask the pilots how long before they land "only 50 minutes till we land" one of the pilots said ghost nodded and went back to his seat ghost laid his head bad and got startled when he felt someone touch him he looked to his left shoulder to see soaps head on him ghost rolled his eyes and leaned his head back again. After about 5 minutes one of the pilots came out and told ghost that they were back at base.

Ghost woke up soap who rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and went to wake everyone up they all grabbed their stuff and walked off the helicopter soap wanted to sleep but he had to get his bullet wound checked out by the medic as soap was there he was told to follow a nurse and he did that soap looked back to see ghost talking with price while staring at soap.

After soap's bullet wound was taken care of he went to get food from the cafeteria he grabbed a cup of coffee and some crisps then went to his room to eat as he was walking he could feel ghosts eyes on him.

Once he got to his room he typed his door code in then opened it and entered he set his crisps and coffee down on his nightstand he went to grab his journal but couldn't find it.

After about an hour of trying to find it in his gear pockets and desk that's when he heard a knock on his door, he went to go answer it but tripped on some shoes in his way he cursed out loud and then opened his door to see ghost there.

( I made ghost soft cause I'm not good at doing grumpy people)

"Ghost, what the hell ya doin' here?"

Ghost didn't respond but reached into his pocket and held soap's journal out ghost saw the facial expression on soap and then answered.

(I don't know how to do Scottish words or whatever they're called)

"You dropped it before entering the helicopter thought I'd give it back to you here"

"Ghost did you open the book?"

"No but did you want me to?"

"I-uh no"

Soap grabbed the journal and before he closes the door ghost put his hand on it

"What are ya doin'?"

"I'd like to see what is in that journal of yours"

Ghost saw soap panic a bit and it stayed silent for a minute or two until soap spoke up

"Uh, sure would ya want to come in?"

Ghost didn't answer and just went into his room and leaned against the wall while soap sat at his desk with his legs crossed on the chair.

The spark in his eyes (ghostxsoap)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें