Celebrating the kill of graves

I'm doing this because I was running out of ideas for the cuddling or the kissing stuff also Does anyone want to play raid ep2 with me my modern warfare ID is soaps-husband#7738314 and I play on my laptop on steam also don't ask why my ID name is that I couldn't think of a name also they don't go after Hassan cause I can't do drama so let's just pretend Hassan is not in Chicago.

Ghost and soap were chilling at a bar with Los vaqueros and the others they were celebrating after they killed graves for betraying them ghost and soap were sat in a booth in the far back corner of the bar soap had whiskey or scotch is what he calls it and ghost had a bourbon ghost was listening to soap talk about random stuff while ghost was sipping on his bourbon ghost stares at soap's lips while taking sips from his drink soap notices that then slides out of his side of the booth and sits next to ghost on his side ghost watches him do that and when soap sat next to him ghost felt his cheeks go warm ghost quickly looks away and soap smirks then puts a hand of ghosts hand ghost looked at him.

Soap whispers in ghost's ear then gets up and grabs ghost's hand for him to follow soap leads ghost outside then to an ally way they stop in the far back so no one sees them soap stops and leans against a wall and lifts ghost's mask and kisses him ghost kisses back and forces his tongue into soap's mouth they kiss for 5 minutes before breaking the kiss to catch their breath ghost looks at soap then lifts him up and soap wraps his legs around ghosts waist.

Ghost bites soap's neck not hard enough to leave a mark ghost kisses soap and starts moving up to his jawline then his lips and then ghost kisses his lips soap bit ghost's lips as punishment for biting his neck they both heard the door of the bar open and looked when they heard voices they stood still watching the people walking out as they saw no one else walking out the bar and the other people walking away they went back to kissing one of ghost's hand lift soap's shirt a bit soap wrapped his arms around ghost's neck soap felt ghost's hips move as ghost rubbed his now boner soap pulled away to breathe.

Ghost looked soap in the eyes and soap saw the needy look in them soap unwrapped his legs off of ghost's waist soap looked at him soap grabs the collar of ghost's shirt and kisses him then breaks the kiss before whispering in ghost's ear.

"You have to earn it Simon~," soap said in ghost's ear soap pulled away from ghost's ear and smirks at him and ghost sighed then spoke up.

"What do I have to do to earn it hm?." ghost said as he put his forehead against soap's head.

Soap smirks and rubs his hand across ghost's bulge ghost closes his eyes and groans quietly soap pulls away ghost opens his eye due to the lost contact and looks at soap.

"Why'd you stop?" ghost said while looking at soap then soap spoke up, "I said you gotta earn it LT" soap grabbed ghost's hand and walk with him to the motel room they got instead of walking back to base when they got to the motel they are staying at ghost pins soap to a wall the second they get in soap looks at him with widened eyes.

"Ghost what the hell are you doing!?" soap said while looking at ghost who doesn't respond ghost leans in and kisses soap he starts to run his hands up soap's shirt ghost pulls away and looks at soap with a smirk on his face soap tries to move away but ghost grabs him and leads him to the bed soap looks at him then kisses him soap decides to give up on trying to escape ghost's grasp soap starts to rub against ghost's bulge again and ghost breaks the kiss and starts to unbuckle his pants while soap starts to undress.

After they both got undressed ghost kisses soap's neck and soap gasps softly ghost pulls away and searches the nightstand for lube once he finds some he squirts it on his hand then he lubes his cock up then rubs whatever lube is left and his hand in soap's hole after a few seconds ghost lines himself up against soap's hole then pushes in soap moans in pleasure and pain ghost starts to thrust in and out in rough making soap make a choked moan ghost moved one of his hand under soap and grabbed his cock and started to jerk him off.

Soap starts to moan louder and as ghost continues thrusting he noticed soap moaning more louder ghost knew he was close ghost jerked soap faster until he came ghost continued thrusting now focused on his own pleasure ghost started to moan and groan next to soap's ear as he thrusted a couple more he came ghost pulled out and soap and ghost were breathing real hard ghost got off the bed and grabbed their boxers ghost put his boxers on before helping soap with his then they went to bed.

Sorry for making graves dead he may be a bad man but he's still fuckable also if you want to play raid ep 2 add me on modern warfare 2 and if anyone wants to continue  modern warfare 1 cause my siblings don't want to also I hope you enjoyed this chapter