The day off (sorry for the shit title)

Felt gay so I'm writing this there will be another part at 12 am for me or whenever I wake up

When soap awoke he found himself in a room that wasn't his as he was about to get up he heard a door open behind him he looked over at the tall figure to see it was ghost with a towel on his head soap could only see one of his eyes as he walked to his closet ghost grabbed a black t-shirt with some grey sweatpants he turned to look at soap who turned away to let him change as ghost got changed soap sat there lost in his thoughts as to why ghost took him to his room and not soap's room.

Ghost looks at soap after he had changed into the t-shirt and sweatpants and walks over to him and sits on the bed soap looks at him for a second before turning away and looking at the nightstand soap moves the cover off him to stand up ghost stares at him before grabbing his waist and pulling him to his lap soap looks at him with shocked eyes then tries to push himself off ghost when soap stops trying to push himself off ghost rests his chin on soap's shoulder and mumbling something.

"You're not going anywhere," ghost says in soap's ear.

Soap looked at ghost before leaning back to push them onto the bed fully ghost pulls soap by his waist so their bodies touch.

"Ghost let me go," soap says while trying to scoot away

Ghost keeps soap in front of him on the bed and kisses his neck and mumbles in his ear loud enough for soap to hear.

"Let's sleep in I'm still tired from yesterday." Ghost says in soap's ear still kissing his neck.

Soap manages to push ghost away and get up to find his phone on the nightstand soap grabs his phone since he can only use it on base ghost sits up and wraps his arms around soap and rests his chin on his shoulder while soap checks his phone for anything important soap placed his phone back when he saw no important stuff on there he looked back at ghost then moved and got on top of him soap rested his head on ghost's chest and moved his hands around ghost's torso ghost stared at soap while he was exploring ghost's body ghost moved his hands to soap's waist and soap looked at him and started to poke him softly on his chest soap looked at ghost for a second before laying his head down.

Soap closed his eyes and listened to ghost's heartbeat soap opened his eyes and rested his chin on ghost's chest looking at him ghost looked at his as well and then saw soap's lips moving soap j
Kept looking at ghost and then spoke.

"I know you're tired but don't we have stuff to do?" soap spoke with a tired tone in his voice ghost looked at him and then reached up to soap's Mohawk ghost scratched his scalp like a cat soap relaxed for a second before getting up to where the pillows ghost turned his head to look at soap he turned his head back so he's looking at the ceiling before getting up and moving next to soap then stared at the ceiling soap checked his phone and saw it was 5:45 pm soap laid down after checking the time ghost watched him then lied down and wrapped his arm around his waist and they both fell asleep.

It was 12:23 am when ghost woke up he looked to his right and saw soap was gone he looked around the room to see if he was somewhere in the room ghost got startled when he felt hands run up his torso he lifted the blanket to see soap looking at his to ghost put the blanket down and tried to go back to sleep he was not dealing with soap at 12 am ghost closed his eyes to try and go back to sleep but felt soap move his hands up under ghost's t-shirt ghost opened his eyes again and lift the covers to look at soap who was peacefully sleeping while moving his hands eventually they stopped near ghost's neck.

Ghost was about the put the covers back down when he heard soap mumble something under his breath then moved his body up so he was laying his head on ghost's chest ghost rolled over with soap and held soap close after about 2 minutes ghost looked over at the clock and saw it was 2:12 am ghost kissed soap's head before closing his eyes to sleep.

It was 4:55 am when soap woke up he tried to move but got pulled back where he was soap tried to move again but still got pulled back where he was then he thought of an idea he moved his hands to ghost's waist then moved his hands down where ghost's cock was and ran a hand over it quickly and that made ghost moan and move his hands off soap.

Soap quickly moved before ghost grabbed him again he checked the time and saw it was 4:56 am now he got up and went to the closet where clothes were after he found a T-shirt and cargo pants he went to the bathroom with the clothes and put them on the toilet after soap's shower he got dressed and walked out of the bathroom to see ghost was sitting on the edge on the bed when ghost saw soap he got up and walked towards him and hugged him then spoke up.

"Why are you dressed up?" ghost spoke in soap's ear.

"I'm going to go for a walk." soap said while hugging ghost back they stood there for a second before ghost spoke up.

"Can I come with you I could use the fresh air." soap signed and spoke up again.

"Fine you can come now get dressed." ghost let go of soap and grabbed clothes for him to wear for the walk after he found something he got dressed and they both put their shoes on and they both walked down to the exit to go into town they walked for a good 5 minutes before they sat down on a bench by a lake.

Ghost looked at soap and soap caught his gaze and held his hand soap got up and looked and ghost who got up and walked with soap it was about 7:34 am and they decided to go to a local coffee shop soap got coffee and ghost got tea they drank their coffee and tea while talking about random stuff after they were done ghost paid before leaving to walk back to their base when they got back price was smoking outside when he saw ghost and soap but he didn't see them holding hands soap and ghost walked up to him and said good morning before going in and getting breakfast gas saw soap and ran up to him and they went to eat together with ghost the three of them sat down and soap and gas started talking about whatever they talk about then after breakfast soap and ghost went to the training room to train and they took it in turns to use the same machines.

My mental health is doing okay a bit and I will be writing more until I decide if I want to make a new story also sorry about the small dialogue I can't think of anything but I will try to think of more dialogue.