ex-fiancee

I added a random person I thought of as soap's ex and a kid that Liam had with his ex-girlfriend who left him with the kid and yes soap's ex is named Liam and Liam hates Maddison and I just now thought of her name so don't ask why I put little girl also soap talks about being in an abusive relationship

It had been a week or two since ghost and soap had sex and they kept their relationship secret from everyone well apart from kate and somehow kate knows when gay people are in love anyway price had called everyone to his office to talk about something probably a mission when everyone got there price looked up and looked at them someone went to open their mouth but closed it when prove spoke and tossed a file on the desk soap looked at it in complete shock.

He looked up at price who was staring at him then price spoke up.

"Mind telling us what this is soap?" price tried to stay calm but when soap said nothing he said louder sounding more pissed.

Everyone looked at soap confused and soap could feel a little bit of Anxiety crawling up his spine then mumbled quietly "can I tell you in privet....sir?"

Price nodded quickly and dismissed everyone except ghost, gaz, Kate, Alejandro, and Rodolfo. Soap still felt Anxiety crawling up his spine he Inhaled sharply and before he could speak and he everyone to his side of the desk and took the file that was in front of soap he opened it and showed it to everyone who looked at soap quickly prove raised an eyebrow waiting for soap to speak but when he didn't he was about to say something when gas spoke up "you, were involved with the missiles?!"

Soal nodded then spoke up completely in fear "yes, yes I was but I didn't have a choice-" before he could continue Alejandro filled with anger and spoke up loudly in Spanish "No nos engañes con esa mierda cue tenías una opción" soap looked at them and they saw the fear in his eyes they all stood there watching him soap inhaled sharply "I would tell you everything I know but if you want to know where shepherd is you have to listen to me." they all looked at each other before looked at soap price stared intensely at soap before nodding price put both hands on the desk starting at soap and waiting for him to speak.

Soap inhaled again while closing his eyes then opening them after he exhaled he looked at them then told them "don't ask me how I know but shepherd is in Russia I don't know where in Russia but he's there but I do know where a secret base of his is at." soap paused as everyone looked at him while price and kate were whispering price and kate looked back at soap and kate moved to his side of the desk and put a hard on his shoulder before speaking "I know we can't trust you right now but after we find shepherd and kill him we will trust you again." soap looked at kate "and if you can't trust me?" soap said looking kate in the eyes kate looked at price before looking back "I don't know you will probably be put in a cell until we find out what to do with you." soap nodded at that.

Kate went to door holding it open for soap so they could get ready everyone followed behind kate cause they didn't trust soap even ghost didn't trust him they continued walking to the locker rooms once they got on to their gear they walked out and got into the truck things (forgot what they're called) soap stared out the window feeling eyes on him the whole ride there when they arrived soap was the first to get out they all looked at each other and they see soap get out first they all saw it was a forest.

They all get moving and soap leads taking out anyone he sees in his path once they're near the building an explosion went off and everyone fell to the ground except soap they all looked at him as soap looked around at everyone someone's voice speaks and soap looks in the direction with his gun raised he looked at the man with a shocked face the man grinned and spoke "hello love, did ya miss me?" soap lowered his gun and spoke, "Ha!, no." the man's grin went to a shocked face before he spoke up "and why not hmm?" soap saw Liam's men and raised his gun again Liam looked him in the eyes and didn't see his push a gun over to kate as she shot Liam in the shoulder then he fell and soap shot at his men before moving over to Liam and placing his foot on him to prevent him from getting up. Everyone checks the place while soap waist outside keeping guard while he still has a foot on Liam.