- Chapter 4 ~ Night -

(Rui's POV)

I go to my closet to get some pajamas for Tsukasa. Should I tell him tonight? I walk back and hand Tsukasa the clothes he gets up and heads to the bathroom to change.

"So do you want me to just sleep on the floor?" Tsukasa asked while coming out of the bathroom

"Well... I don't mind if you want to sleep with me on the bed it's a pretty big size" I answered I take a look at Tsukasa, he looks good in anything. Tsukasa walks over to the other side of the bed and lays down looking the other way. I get in bed too looking the opposite way of Tsukasa to not make anything awkward. Should I tell him?

"Tsukasa?" I slowly turn now facing the ceiling I tilt my head to look at Tsukasa. He is fast asleep, maybe another day. He will say no anyways am just a freak no one could love a freak. I turn back on my side and close my eyes.

I was almost asleep when I feel hands grabbing my chest slowly. It was Tsukasa, I start blushing slightly.
His hands are so soft and warm that I just want to hold them. I look down slowly reaching for one of his hands and holding it gently. I close my eyes again this time with a small smile on my face.

~ 10 minutes later ~

(Tsukasa POV)

I open my eyes to see my arms holding onto Rui, I try to move my hands but he is holding them. I start feeling the warmth on my face again. I hear Rui yawn and felt him slowly letting go of my hands. I try to move them this time, I just feel my body move closer to Rui till my face was on his back.

"Tsukasa? Are you awake" Rui asks quietly. I realize I should get up but I don't want to I want to stay like this.

I don't reply I pretend am still asleep and stay where I am I feel his hands grab mine again. I want to stay like this forever. I dozed off to sleep again this time smiling and slowly holding Rui tighter and closer.

(Rui POV)

I wake up to the feeling of something moving my hand. I only now realize what happening I let go of his hand and take a deep breath. I then feel him get closer to me my face warms up and I get a feeling in my stomach. "Tsukasa? Are you awake"

I wait for an answer. But there is none, he is probably still asleep I hold his hands again and continue blushing. Am happy, I love him. I want him to hold me forever I want to be with him forever