- Chapter 8 ~ Kiss -

(Tsukasa POV)

"May I?" I asked breaking the silence and still gently holding onto Rui's cheek. The next thing I know we get closer and our lips connected. The kiss lasted less than a minute but it felt like it lasted forever. I can't believe this is happening. We both pulled away blushing like crazy I covered my face with my shirt and Rui looks the other way with his hand covering his face.

"That was very interesting~" Nene chuckles "Hey Emu, I want to talk to you in the other room come on"

"Okay!!" Emu gets up and follows Nene out of the room leaving me and Rui alone

"Tsukasa.." I hear Rui say, I look up and see him he looks nervous. "I-i enjoyed that" He manages to say with a smile.

"Really?! I did too" I answer also smiling. Does he like me? "Rui I have something to tell you"

"What is it my star?"

Did Rui just call me his star?! I start to blush more and go silent, Rui moves closer to me and holds my cheek he leans in for another kiss and I kiss him back I get on his lap, and put my arms around his waist while the kiss continues. The kiss is soft and gentle just like Rui. Rui moves away still holding my cheek he stares me in the eye and smiles with his adorable smile my face still burning up. I stop holding Rui's waist and use my hands to try to cover up my red face. Rui grabs both of my hands and interlocks our fingers.

"Tsukasa.." He stops making eye contact with me I can feel his hands shaking "Tsukasa, I am in love with you, I have been for a long time I didn't know how to tell you. I hope you feel the same but if you don't-"

"Rui, I love you too" I don't allow him to finish his sentence he looks up at me his eyes slowly starting to tear up

"You love a creep like me?"

"You are not a creep, but yes I do love you so much" I smile widely, I grab Rui's face, and kiss him again this kiss lasts way longer than the others. We both pull away and Rui hugs me tightly, I play with his hair and hug him back. We keep holding each other till we hear the door open and quickly stop

"What did we miss?" Nene asked knowing exactly what happened

(they both were behind the door the whole time)

We both don't say anything since we both know this is most likely what they both planned. I am happy. I am really happy. We start to play a different game until it is almost midnight, Emu passes out and Nene carries her over to her bed. I and Rui leave and go to the guest room one of us would usually sleeps on the floor but this time we share the bed.

I wrap my arms around Rui while he does the same

"Goodnight my star," Rui tells me, I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

|~ The End ~|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Yay!! I finally finished my first fanfic :)) I enjoyed making this and I plan to make more.

To whoever reads this thank you! ♡︎♡︎

6/12/24
IT'S BEEN A YEAR!! well over that since i made this fanfic AHHH ITS SO BAD its also the 9th on the ruikasa tag?!? 😭😭 i may rewrite this tho lmk if you would read it!!