Dawn.

Dawn

         I hate the sight of blood. But watching it rain down his face, as a sadistic laugh run down his throat makes me re-think my decisions. The whole banquet fell into deep chaos as I swam through the river of screams. There they stood. in the crowd of ballgowns and suits drenched in pig blood raining from above. All that's missing was a spotlight pointing at the three of them for someone to figure out who started such monstrosity. 

I watched as people filter out the hall until there was no one left. It was me and them standing ten feet from each other. 
Count, Dawn. Fucking count. They're not worth it. Turn around and leave. I need to leave. My eyes slowly water as I took a step backward. 

Leave.

Jesus fucking Christ. They're not worth- "Dawn."
 I blinked the blood and rain out of my eyes as I tried to gather my thoughts. "Don't fucking Dawn me." I whispered. My eyes darted to Brahms. It was the first time I actually saw emotions in them. To think all this time I thought they were empty statues of void. 

"Come here, Dawn." Drew held out his hands. "Come with us." I watched him as he held out his hands. Those hands that once carried softness and care, wrapping me into a blanket of comfort. Now I watch as blood drizzle down his palms. Might as well be my blood after all this mayhem.

 But as I watched the swarm of people from afar, It reminded me of the box that I was caged in. A dull world run by men and their political ideologies. I knew I can't go back there. I can't. I was locked away for years, and now here they are. Giving me a taste of freedom. And I was fucking addicted to it. 

And I wanted more.