✿47

You got me feeling like a psycho~

19th August, 2022.

Few days passed now and everything was going at its own pace. The door of the office opened, revealing a thin figure of the secretary. She walked upto his desk and bowed to him. "Good morning, Sir."

Jaemin continued typing on the keyboard as he muttered, "Morning." His eyes didn't even glance at her, not even once.

After that day, something was off about him. His behaviour towards her changed and this time he was treating her just like any other employee. She didn't complain because she wanted this to happen. She wanted him to leave her alone because she and he were just not meant-to-be. Eunseo was in a state of confusion. Did she like him? Maybe yes. But did she want to be with him? No because of some restrictions that the company had. Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. But when we try to understand it, it leaves us lost and confused. What did he mean by 'You're driving me crazy'?

The black door opened once again and a cheerful girl came inside. Yeri was a social butterfly in the company, having good relation with everyone. "Sir, the designs for Graffitti's 30th anniversary special fashion show is ready."

The boss looked up and took the iPad from her as he began to check them out. "Hmm I like this one... This is good too", he commented as he swiped to see the new designs. "Wow Miss Yeri. Your team did really well this time. I am satisfied with all the designs."

Yeri bowed with a smile. "Thank you so much Sir."

"Please go with Secretary Lee and send these designs to Madam Na", he ordered.

"Sure Sir." The girls obeyed him and went out.

He then, logged into his Instagram account on his computer and went to Jeno's account. He searched for a specific account in his following- 'eunseo._23'. The blond opened her profile and started going through it. He smiled like a fool, seeing her posts- in some she looked adorably cute, in some she looked gorgeous as usual. But a specific photo of hers caught his attention. She was wearing a short sleeveless red dress with smoky eyes and red lips. He gaped at the picture with raised brows. 'I have never seen Eunseo in this kind of look', he thought. He couldn't deny she looked sexy and hot as hell. He licked his lower lip, staring at her with the urge of feeling those rosy lips of hers.

He was watching her highlights now and that's when the guy noticed a folder with '💚' emoji. It had famous soloist Mark Lee's album photos which she bought, pictures from his concerts and fan-meeting events and merchandise. 'How come she dedicated a whole highlight about him?' Jaemin scoffed and rolled his eyes. 'Am I really gonna lose to Mark?'

On the other hand, a pair high heels clicked against the tiled floor. A woman in her 20s entered the huge building, wearing an expensive outfit- a light-blue suit paired with pants and a white shirt with an extraordinarily beautiful collar. There was no doubt that her clothes were from the famous brand, Graffitti since the coat had the sign of the brand. The lady had her black hair cut short with front bangs. She was wearing sunglasses and carrying a small luxurious bag. She showed the guard her business card as they let her go. Immediately getting into the elevator, she was met with another man who was younger than him.