A proud husband

"Don't you want to hear the rest of my plans?" she asked, a part of her was excited to share her plans with her husband. Actually, Roseanne understood that the man was just giving her some personal space and freedom. Even though he was eager to be in every aspect of her  life, he also respected her privacy. He wouldn't ask too many questions and would offer his unwavering support.

Either Park Jimin trusted her too much or he was just being really patient with her. Perhaps it was both, thought Roseanne.

"I want you to offer a loan to the Li Industries but the loan has to be issued by the Anne Group," Roseanne continued. Park Jimin's curiosity was piqued.

"As the biggest shareholder, you should be able to do something like that," she added, earning a raised eyebrow from him.

"Biggest?"

"I have a total of twelve percent of shares in Li Industries - ten percent from my mother and two percent from my paternal grandmother. I am intending to sell all my shares in Li industries to Park Capital," Roseanne said.

A short silence followed as Park Jimin looked at Roseanne intently. "You are planning to have them owe you," he stated.

"Repaying the loan will just be the interest," Roseanne said, her head held high and a small smile escaped her lips. "Eventually, Li Industries will be mine."

"So is this why you wanted to be removed from the Li family's registry?" Park Jimin asked, pride apparent in his eyes. Park Jimin guessed that Roseanne's company should have a provision that do not allow the company to issue a loan to individuals or companies who have any relations with the CEO or an upper-level employee like a managing director. This was to avoid a potential conflict of interest and reduce the risks of embezzlement.

If Roseanne was still a Li on papers, she would not be able to lend money to Li Industries.

The smile on Roseanne's lips was enough to confirm his conjecture. "What if they start looking into the Anne Group? It wouldn't be long before they find out that you own it."

"I promised Grandmother that I will keep the Li surname but they didn't leave me with a choice. Anyway, this is where I need your help to remove every article online that comes with an image of myself."

"That would be difficult but not impossible." Park Jimin said. "I will get my people to work on it starting tomorrow. Give my people three days to finish the job."

Roseanne nodded. "Good! Thank you!"

"No problem. However, Li Jung Wang is a smart man. He might not trust me and my suggestion. I am your husband after all," Park Jimin said. Li Jung Wang was probably wary of Park Jimin by now.

"He doesn't have a choice." Roseanne smirked. "Like I said... Li Industries will be mine."

"Alright. I will do everything that you say." Park Jimin beamed.

"Stop smiling like that."

"What can I say? I am a proud husband. My wife is so smart and ruthless." Park Jimin continued to smile at her. His eyes contained a tinge of pride.

Roseanne just shook her head. 'This man is really...'

....

While Roseanne and Park Jimin were enjoying their dinner and having a good time, trouble was brewing for Choi Tzuyu.

"How can they just cancel their sponsorship like this? What about the cancellation clause in the contract? They would have to pay me a cancellation fee!" Choi Tzuyu asked her manager angrily over the phone.

"What?! That is not half of the agreed amount in the contract! What misconduct? I did not breach anything! Let them know that I want to discuss further about this with them but I can't right now as I am currently hospitalized. Just... just do everything you can for now to stop them from cancelling the contracts." When she ended the call, her gaze was dark and chilly.

"So no newspapers will accept the video? How about the paparazzi? Did you tell them that the other woman in the video is Park Jimin's wife?" Choi Tzuyu asked her secretary.

"Yes, Miss. But they still refused to accept the video. Even the most greedy paparazzi wouldn't accept it." The secretary lowered her head, her eyes full of sympathy for Choi Tzuyu.

As Choi Tzuyu's secretary for years, she knew how much she wanted her parents' approval and affirmation. She had craved for her parents to give her the same proud smile that they would give to her older sister. Even though Choi Tzuyu had a successful career in dancesports, to her parents, she was nothing but a performer - someone who sold her body to become the star of the show.

Her parents' rejection of her and her career choice had made her extremely selfish. She craved for everyone's attention and praises. But the more she received, the more she craved for it, like an addiction. From an outsider's point of view, it would seem as if her need for attention stemmed from the absence of attention from her parents.

When Park Jimin rejected her, it greatly hurt her ego to the point that she wanted to conquer the man and make him bow down to her.

"This must be Park Jimin's doing. I know it. That woman must have said something bad about me to him and now he is mad at me." Choi Tzuyu gritted her teeth. She needed to come up with a plan to reveal Roseanne's true colors to him.

At the thought of her sponsorships being cancelled, Choi Tzuyu's beautiful brows immediately furrowed. Was it just a coincidence? Park Jimin wouldn't have the influence over the entertainment industry abroad right? Surely he wouldn't have the power to make her western sponsors cancel their sponsorships and willingly pay the cancellation fees.

"Yanyan..." Choi Tzuyu called her secretary. "Do you think it's possible that Roseanne knows someone powerful abroad? Someone capable of influencing the..." She paused midway. 'No. That is not possible.' No matter how she looked at Roseanne, she didn't seem like someone who would be acquainted with a big shot.

"Miss... I..."

"What is it?" Choi Tzuyu hissed. "What?"

"I received a call from the Master earlier when you were on a call with your manager and... he..."

"What?" Choi Tzuyu asked impatiently.

"He said that if you still want to continue being a part of the Mu family, then you should stop attacking Mr. Park's wife and come home. Apparently, they have set up a meeting with Mr. Park and your father wants you to attend this meeting," Yanyan reported.

"When are they going to meet Park Jimin?" Choi Tzuyu asked.

"Two days from now."

"Alright. Before that, let's pay a visit to Mr. Park tomorrow. Give a call to his secretary and make an appointment. Also, prepare a comfortable wheelchair for me. Let's hand him our video and open his eyes to see what a bully his wife is," She said. She wanted to keep the act of the bullied Miss.

"Miss Choi... But...but Master said that-"

"Don't mind him. He doesn't care about me. He only said that because he is afraid that Park Jimin might do something to Time Square," Choi Tzuyu sneered.

She was aware of how partial her father was to her older sister. Even after Choi Yuqi had caused Time Square bankruptcy three years ago, her father never gave her a chance to manage the company. That alone was enough for Choi Tzuyu to know that her parents did not have her in their hearts.