A Wild Rose⚠️

When her cheeks reached the palms of his hand, Park Jimin's lips matched the lips with Roseanne's, and immediately penetrated the warm tongue. His long tongue wandered around her small mouth, absorbing it without leaving any space. When the air did not reach the tube well, Roseanne started to get a little tired.

When she opened her mouth wide to take a deep breath and moved her tongue, it was as if she was responding to the other person's kiss, and as a result, she was being kissed desperately.

"Un... Min... Ugh'" The kiss was rough and steamy, causing Roseanne to flutter inside as if walking in the air. The heart in her chest began to beat faster and even sounded like it was coming out.

Roseanne's face was slightly swollen, and then Park Jimin released her face. Looking at the shape of her face, Park Jimin frowned and said firmly, "You don't seem to be okay anymore. You need oxygen. I'll help you!"

"Ouch!" Roseanne really felt like Park Jimin is a rooster eating his own food.

The man ended his kiss with a bite on Roseanne's neck. Unexpectedly Roseanne lower her body until her mouth face with his 'thing'. Park Jimin chuckled darkly and place his rough hand on her blonde hair.

"Huh...my little vixen."

Roseanne swallow from the tip to the top and then stepped back her head then whirl her tongue around his hard one. Roseanne keep on repeating this activity very s-l-o-w-l-y which earn a desperate groan from Park Jimin.

'This woman is doing this on purpose!'

When Park Jimin can't handle the slow section anymore, he grabbed Roseanne's blonde hair, stretched his waist and then thrust upward to force her into his cock, feeling every movement of her head moving back and forth.

After a while, his upper part became tight and cramping. Roseanne knew that he wanted to come but with an evilish smile, she sucked from the tip to all the way in until it made a sound. Park Jimin tightly held her head, with a loud groan he ended up in her mouth.

There was a white liquid around her lips and her hazy eyes met with him. Park Jimin let her lay down on the bed with his hands resting on both sides of Roseanne's shoulders. It was as if his piercing gaze even penetrated her breathing tubes that she didn't even dare to breath. Park Jimin is like a beast, his mind is insecure. Now, as if he was about to eat, he lowered his head and kissed her on the lips again.

"Bear me a child, Roseanne."

After that, Park Jimin pressed his lips on Roseanne's lip again without letting her speak. When Roseanne can't breathe anymore, she ushing out his tongue that invaded her mouth. Even though Park Jimin was busy kissing her lips, he still smiled a little as if he liked that little gesture.

From a prone position, Park Jimin pull her up from the waist and bring her to her knees.

"Fuck..Roseanne, you are the most beautiful woman in the universe."

While talking, Park Jimin thrusted into it harshly, which earn a loud moan from the woman. Even though the feeling of tightness and fullness was painful, the pleasure she was receiving can't be ignore. The sound of skin slapping in the room was muffled by the way she was pulled from the waist and thrown in and out.

When the pain gradually disappeared, and the pleasure increased, Roseanne tightly hold the bed sheet and keep her back straight.

"Ugh..Hubby..ughh" Roseanne can feel the heat of his palms that were holding her waist. Park Jimin is a strong young man, and his body and strength are also great, and his will is the same.

The room was moist mixed with the two naked bodies odor and the swirling air in. Roseanne can't even count how many time she had reached the climax that she couldn't even stand her hand properly on the bed and Roseanne lay face down on the pillow.

Park Jimin quickly balance her body and threw himself down beside her. Once again he thrusted inside her from the side. The warm, thick thing penetrated the insides continuously, consuming it without leaving any room.

Due to the countless climax of Roseanne, her inner muscles squeezed his thing tightly. And in the end, Park Jimin reached the climax with a dark throaty voice. After the warm, sticky, abundant fluid entered Roseanne's body, Park Jimin gently kissed Roseanne's forehead and whispered,

"Bear me a son, Love."

Roseanne can't utter a single word even if his thing released from her hole. Buttocks and thighs were covered with his fluids everywhere. Pulling her slender body into his arms, Park Jimin kissed her neck deeply.

"Sleep now. I will clean you up." Roseanne buried her face in the pillow and stayed like that because of shame and tiredness, she can't even lift her head.

When Park Jimin pulled Roseanne from the edge of her shoulder, she immediately fell into his arms again. Roseanne's whole face is red, mixed with drops of sweat and her blonde hair was also messy. This side of her obedient and weak images are like cotton balls rubbing his heart.

Park Jimin caressed her messy hair that seems to blooms like a wild flower and placed a kiss on her forehead.

A Wild Flower. No.

A Wild Rose. Yes.

His Wild Rose.