Chapter 2

((W: Smut.))

It had been a few weeks sensa the Monsa wanted to camp and sensa then Theo and Damian had had a thing going on. They hadn't had sex yet but they have been close that's how Jamal found out about them.

On Damian's birthday he and Theo were getting hot and heavy in his room after his party when Jamal walked in and Damian was right when he said Jamal wasn't going to be mad that they were together but he was mad they didn't tell him.

So Theo made him feel better by telling him he is the first to know even out of the crew then he started freaking out about how he had to keep it a secret from the crew but Damian took care of that by telling his brother if he told anyone he would tell his parents he quit football.

It's also been a while sensa she saw Cesar sensa he had been a comment that he and Monse smashed Theo didn't care if they did but she cared about the fact he was saying the way he was well she wasn't here to defend herself.

Theo was at Jamal's house for a sleepover. Her and Ruby were sitting in Jamal's living room watching Friday the 13th two Ruby and Jamal were practically in each other arms by this point in the couch across from Theo, Theo laughed at them.

"You guys are such scaredy cats." Theo tells them as they jump again both teen boys glare at her as they both away from each other.

"Shut up Theo." Ruby tells her as he rolls his eyes but she just smirks at him as she throws some popcorn into her mouth.

"What are you guys doing?" Damian asks as he walks into his living room and sees his little brother with his friends but what makes him walk closer is seeing that Theo is there he checks her out she is only wearing a black t-shirt and a pair of white shorts but somehow she makes it look hot.

"Friday the 13th." Theo tells Damian trying to act normal as she feels his eyes look over her body.

"Do you want to join?" Ruby asked Damian, making the older teen shrug as he took his gym bag off his shoulder and walked around the couch sitting down right next to Theo who gave him a smile before turning her head back to the TV.

Damian cashroly grabs a blanket off the side of the couch and puts it over him and Theo as he sits closer to her she blushes as she feels his hand on her bare thigh moving his hand up and down but not too high up.

"Meet me in my room tonight when they go to bed, baby." He whispers in her ear all she does is nod making him smirk as they fishnes the movie before they all go to bed.

When night came Theo waited for her brother and Jamal to sleep. She slowly got up from her bed on the floor and walked to Damian's room. She sees his back turned to her so she assumes he is already asleep so she slowly walks over to his bed and gets in behind him.

"It took you long enough." Damian says, making Theo jump as he turns around facing her with a small smile on his face as he puts a hand on the side of her face making her grin up at him.